A capacity crowd of 700 filled the State Theatre in St. Petersburg Saturday night to hear Jon Bon Jovi make his case for Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.
Republican vice presidential nominee Mike Pence will be in Northern Virginia tonight for a campaign rally.
Democratic vice presidential nominee Tim Kaine rallied Wisconsin voters ahead of Tuesday's election. The Clinton campaign has yet to respond to a News Journal request for comment. This isn't just about Obamacare.
"I'm excited to see what a presidency would be like if somebody brings a lifelong passion on the success of families and kids into the Oval Office", Kaine said.
Kaine will be in Melbourne, Florida before his Fort Myers stop, so obviously the Clinton campaign is not showing any signs of slowing down its push for our 29 electoral votes with just three days left before Election Day.
Campaigning for Clinton, Obama reflects on his own legacy
Trump can't win without carrying Florida, meaning Clinton can deliver a knockout blow if she captures its 29 electoral votes. Clinton's email arrangement as secretary of state was "extremely careless", no reasonable prosecutor would pursue charges.
To follow, much like his running mate, Kaine spent a great deal of his hour-long speech discussing the importance of education.
The rocker said he has been a long-time supporter of Hillary Clinton.
Kaine will hold a "Get Out The Vote" rally in Wilmington.
"Why wait until Mountain time to find out who the president is, why wait until Pacific time, let's win this one in Eastern time with Florida behind Hillary Clinton", said Kaine. Doors open at 6 p.m.
- Europa League: United started the game sleeping, fumes Mourinho after Fenerbahce defeat
- Tony Romo makes official return to Cowboys practice
- Apple says AirPod shipments to be delayed
- VW quits world rally in cost-cutting move
- USA dollar jumps in Asia as Federal Bureau of Investigation clears Clinton
- Hackers apparently fooled Clinton official with bogus email
- No charges against Clinton after new email review
- People, what's going on with this election?
- Trainspotting fans can get a peek of sequel in latest trailer
- Trump Promised To Make Christie VP Then Changed His Mind