The popstar, clad in red, white, and blue, wore a billowing blue cape emblazoned with the words, "I'm with Madam President" on the back.
"We wanted this piece to mimic her empowered convictions, while celebrating Hillary Clinton", said Prabal Gurung of the custom ensemble he created for Katy Perry's appearance at a Hillary Clinton rally in Philadelphia tonight.
Perry notably walked onto stage as Janet Jackson's song "Nasty" - possibly in reference to Donald Trump calling Clinton a "nasty woman" - blared overhead at the Mann Center, according to TMZ.
Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump holds up 6-month-old Catalina Larkin, of Largo, Fla., during a campaign rally Saturday, Nov. 5, 2016, in Tampa, Fla. She has since performed for Clinton at an event in Iowa in October, 2015, and at the Democratic National Convention in July. "He used language last night that was so bad - and then Hillary said, 'I don't like Trump's lewd language'". "But I think we got the vote", she told the crowd, before asking them to "join me in lifting [Clinton] up now, and into her presidency".
Perry was just one of several big-name musical acts hitting the campaign trail for Clinton this week.
Court rejects bail plea of Afghan Mona Lisa ' Sharbat Gula
Human Rights Watch said since July 1, Pakistan has repatriated 370,000 Afghans, almost 220,000 of them registered refugees. The Afghan envoy said that at the time of Gula's arrest, her card was blocked and she has not reapplied for another card.
"That woman has zero chill", Rhimes said admirably on Clinton.
Trump, meanwhile, didn't boast the same level of A-listers at his rally in Hersey, Pa., on Friday.
Three days before the election, pop singer Katy Perry gave a Philadelphia performance Saturday hoping to boost the Democrat's momentum.
The Philly event follows the awesome Get-Out-The-Vote concert Jay Z, 46, and Beyonce, 35, hosted in support of the Democratic nominee on November 4, in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Man City could have beaten Barca more emphatically - Ilkay Gundogan
- Europa League: United started the game sleeping, fumes Mourinho after Fenerbahce defeat
- Dortmund advances in Champions League, beats Sporting 1-0
- Microsoft's offering $650 off if you trade your MacBook for a Surface
- A look at the offensive against IS-held Raqqa
- People, what's going on with this election?
- USA dollar jumps in Asia as Federal Bureau of Investigation clears Clinton
- U.S. government launching effort to stop Russian Federation from hacking election
- Liverpool goes top of EPL, United ends 4-match winless run
- Andre Roberson, Thunder Held Extension Talks But Unable To Agree On Deal