The National Weather Service said that south Georgia and also north Florida and parts of Alabama could face more "intense and long-track" tornados on Sunday evening - with strong winds and large hailstones. Such a risk is "exceptionally rare" for SC, the National Weather Service in Charleston said while cautioning residents to have a plan to seek shelter.
Twenty-three people were also injured and weather experts warn of more deadly storms to come. Expect it to be along Interstate 4 closer to 8 p.m. and then into Brevard and Osceola counties closer to 9-10 p.m.
According to the National Weather Service in Tampa, there is the potential for large hail, gusty winds from 60 to 80 miles per hour and tornadoes, some of which could be strong and long-lived.
The governor of Georgia has declared a state of emergency in seven counties that have suffered deaths, injuries and severe damage from weekend storms. Another four people were killed in MS by a tornado on Saturday, bringing the weekend death toll to 15.
Seven people have died after an apparent tornado tore through a mobile home park in the US.
China says capital formation accounted for 42.2 pct of 2016 GDP growth
However, it said that industrial output growth slowed for the year, down to 6 per cent from 6.1 percent in 2015. It is estimated that China's government and private sector debt will cross 285 per cent of its GDP this year.
An atmospherically strong and volatile weather system approaching the Southeast since early yesterday has caused several rounds of severe weather with damaging winds, tornadoes and hail that began in Louisiana and Mississippi, where as many as six people were killed at Jena, Louisiana and Hattiesburg, Mississippi.
Severe weather killed at least 11 people and injured 23 others overnight in portions of southern Georgia, the state's Emergency Management Agency said on Sunday.
Brooks County Coroner Michael Miller said the two confirmed deaths in Brooks County involve a married couple.
Local officials are still assessing the area.
Combs said the entire state of Florida will see severe weather throughout the day.
- Germany's Deutsche Bank cuts bonuses following USA settlement
- Fifth Harmony Performs First Time After Camila Cabello Exit
- Chrissy Teigen's Stretch Marks Are Fucking Beautiful!
- Euro Unimpressed with ECB Decision on Rates
- Rafael Nadal rediscovers champion's edge in epic over Alexander Zverev
- Adele to perform at the Grammy Awards this year
- Berejiklian frontrunner for Baird's job
- JK Assembly:Omar seeks unanimous resolution on 'Return of KPs'
- Vikings' Adrian Peterson expresses interest in Buccaneers, Texans, Giants
- Jeremy Corbyn to order Labour MPs not to block Brexit