A woman is thanking a Spokane police officer for saving her life after he helped her escape when she became trapped inside a burning vehicle.
She told KHQ that Schwering is going to get exhausted of having of her in his life, saying they will be friends forever now. She had a late night hankering for some ice cream and was nearly home when she was suddenly forced to fight for her life. "I kicked and kicked and I didn't even make a crack".
"He was determined he was going to get me out he wasn't gong to let me burn up", she said.
Officials said the woman called 911 around 10:00 p.m. saying she was trapped in her burning auto on North Cannon Street near North Ridgeview Place.
In Inaugural Speech, Trump Silent on Health Care
But GOP lawmakers and the incoming Trump team have been publicly divided about whether to repeal ObamaCare and how to replace it. The order was titled "Minimising the economic burden of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act pending repeal".
The dramatic video shows Spokane Officer Tim Schwering frantically swinging his baton to smash a hole through the driver's side window of Kim Novak's smoke-filled auto Friday night, as flames pour out the front end. It is still unclear what caused the fire.
Spokane Police Officer Tim Schwering heard the call and he rushed to the scene. "I thought I was going to die there and so panic was definitely setting in". "I realized it's happening that fast, that it was going to get me fast too". "It's terrifying", Novak explained with tears in her eyes. The neighbor the helped was treated for a minor cut from the broken window. The flames were so intense and close to him. He's a police officer and could have just as easily stood back and waited for the fire department to get here and put the flames out but then it could have been to late. "He didn't ever give up".
Office Schwering was treated and released from a local hospital for smoke inhalation symptoms.
- Chrissy Teigen's Stretch Marks Are Fucking Beautiful!
- Tornadoes, Severe Storms Possible Across Brevard County
- Syrian envoy, rebel leader trade barbs at peace talks
- Fifth Harmony Performs First Time After Camila Cabello Exit
- Former President Yahya Jammeh has left Gambia for Conakry
- Turkey: Presidential System Passes Parliament
- Facebook Blocks Media Posts for RT Following Obama's Final Presser
- Electrical Malfunction Caused Fire in Tehran High-Rise
- Deadly air strike in Syria hits al-Qaeda camp
- Mark Zuckerberg Wants Hawaiians Off His Land; Files Lawsuit Against Native Hawaiians