The "Recovering" singer announced on Today this morning (January 27) that she'll be an adviser to returning coach Gwen Stefani's team.
Both Legend and Levine are recent first-time fathers. Shelton, who has nabbed five wins on the show, has worked with Bryan plenty in the past; the two cohosted the Academy of Country Music Awards three years in a row, 2013 to 2015.
DJ Khaled is a 41-year-old record label executive and producer formally known as Khaled Mohamed Khaled from Louisiana. After Celine Dion revealed that she'd be the adviser to Gwen Stefani's team on the upcoming 12th season of the voice, Adam Levine is bringing in an Oscar and Grammy-winner to help him out.
Mother Vanishes With Her Two Children After Blind Date and House Fire
A Virginia Beach mother and her two children who were reported missing Sunday have been found safe, police say. Family members and friends have been distributing Monica's picture on social media in an attempt to locate her.
The happy duo sat down with Today to discuss their new partnership, with Stefani, 47, gushing, "Everybody's going to be so mad - the other coaches - that I got you". Miley Cyrus is sitting out season 12 but is signed on to return for season 13.
Celine Dion also shared her excitement as well, writing on her own Twitter, "Very excited to join @gwenstefani on @NBCTheVoice as #TeamGwen's advisor for Battles!" "Having this unbelievable gift to be able to speak through music to the whole world", she added.
- Authorities link convicted killer Bob Evans to decades-old New Hampshire slayings
- Trump To Start Negotiations on NAFTA With Canada, Mexico
- Obama's $221M gift to Palestinians put on hold
- Former VW chief Winterkorn investigated for fraud
- Pressure on as Barcelona face Eibar in La Liga
- See how the Miss Universe pageant has evolved over 63 years
- Johnny Manziel deletes Twitter account after tweet to Donald Trump
- Betsy DeVos's ethics review raises further questions for Democrats and watchdogs
- Rogue National Park Accounts Emerge On Twitter Amid Social Media Gag Orders
- Johnson & Johnson Buys Actelion For $30 Billion