The 2017 Super Bowl between New England Patriots and Atlanta Falcons turned out to be an insane encounter after the match went to extra-time on Sunday.
The fan of Bouchard, 22, who appears to be a big fan of Tiger Woods with his profile picture dedicated to the golfer, wrote to Bouchard after she tweeted, "I knew Atlanta would win".
The Patriots went on to win 34-28 in overtime, and credit to Bouchard, she didn't run from her promise.
So when some random fan asked, "if patriots win we go on a date?"
Perhaps feeling overconfident in the Falcons, or maybe some daze and confusion caused by Lady Gaga's whirlwind halftime show, but Bouchard replied with "Sure".
Tiffany says CEO Frederic Cumenal steps down
A diamond may last forever, but many a CEO's days are numbered. Tiffany said its board is "committed to our current core".
Then the reality of what she had done set in.
Bouchard was so confident, that when a fan tweeted the Canadian star 10 minutes later asking if she'd be willing to go on a date, she didn't hesitate to answer.
Later, Bouchard added, "Lesson learned".
Eugenie Bouchard of Canada made a bet she'll regret after the Patriots won the Super Bowl.
- Azam Khan claims he saved Samajwadi Party and Mulayam-Akhilesh relationship
- Former New York City FC midfielder Frank Lampard announces retirement
- 38 killed by avalanches after heavy snow
- Oculus owes half a billion dollars to ZeniMax for copyright infringement
- Japan guided yen lower for years
- Betsy DeVos Reportedly Plagiarized Part of Her Senate Questionnaire
- Flying Trump flag is a military violation
- Bank of England: Watch Wages for Rate Signs
- Aus not indebted to U.S. over refugee deal
- Lego Has Built an Instagram-Style Social Network for Kids