Check out the trailer below to see some excellent actual Rocket League Hot Wheel cars in action... Yep, Hot Wheels cars will be coming to the game on February 21 so we can all live our childhood dreams of whizzing round in the Bone Shaker or the Twin Mill III. Each Hot Wheels auto will come with six decals and an exclusive set of wheels. These cars will be available on February 21, 2017.
Psyonix and Hot Wheels have announced an upcoming update to Rocket League that will add brand new Hot Wheels content in-game. Hot Wheels first introduced the Bone Shaker die-cast model in 2006, while Twin Mill III debuted in 2008 and is based on the original Twin Mill from 1969.
Pats comeback earns fan date with Canadian tennis star Eugenie Bouchard
The Patriots went on to win 34-28 in overtime, and credit to Bouchard, she didn't run from her promise. Eugenie Bouchard of Canada made a bet she'll regret after the Patriots won the Super Bowl.
Rocket League has had a ton of crossovers so far, but the most obvious one, the one that it should have led with, has remained elusive. Specifically, a "Treasure Hunt" flag, and "Shark Bite" Topper will be available as post-match drops after the update. Boasting a community of more than 26 million players, Rocket League is a high-powered hybrid of arcade-style soccer and vehicular mayhem with easy-to-understand controls and fluid, physics-driven competition. The company has similar content deals with video games such as Forza Motorsport and Need For Speed, and recently launched the mobile game Hot Wheels: Race Off.
- Suspect interrogated in killing of Karina Vetrano
- Girl Scouts cookie program turns 100
- Oil Mixed as US Supplies & Dollar Rise
- Tiffany says CEO Frederic Cumenal steps down
- Azam Khan claims he saved Samajwadi Party and Mulayam-Akhilesh relationship
- Sergio Aguero wants out
- Aus not indebted to U.S. over refugee deal
- Romania govt to keep decree weakening anti-graft fight despite protests
- Japanese experiment proves that cleaning up space junk is hard
- Netflix's 'The OA' Officially Renewed for a Second Movement