The fashion house's 2017 spring collection as well as its second "TommyXGigi" collection created in collaboration with Gigi Hadid were unveiled in Venice Beach, Los Angeles, to the delight of the thousands of guests invited to the event.
The massive production featured 55 looks, a combination of Hilfiger Collection and the popular Tommy x Gigi capsule that Hilfiger co-designs with his brand ambassador Gigi Hadid.
For their second outing as co-designers, Hadid said, "It really stared with what I would want to wear to a day on Santa Monica Pier or out in the sun". For example, the red, white, and blue viscose patchwork skirt (seen below) is already sold out, and the coordinating crop top is sold out in every size except for XS.
Devin McCourty becomes second Patriots player to skip White House visit
McCourty was part of the team that secured a historic 34-28 comeback win against the Atlanta Falcons in Superbowl LI. Running back James White , who scored the game-winning touchdown in overtime, has not yet decided what he will do.
Sporty, beach vibes were infused with '70s classic silhouettes as primary colors of the Tommy logo were mixed into millennial-approved swimwear and outerwear. It also allows consumers to buy items from the collection immediately rather than wait several months, Hilfiger said.
Gigi's younger sister, 20-year-old Bella Hadid, walked the runway with her - just like they did back in December at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in Paris - while their family cheered them on. Which means, basically, that everything in the show was available to buy online as it was being shown on the runway.
- MPs reject first set of amendments to Brexit law
- Witnesses capture remarkable footage of Louisiana tornado
- Jabari Parker Re-Injures Left Knee
- Japanese experiment proves that cleaning up space junk is hard
- Girl Scouts cookie program turns 100
- Aus not indebted to U.S. over refugee deal
- EIA Slashes Crude Oil Demand Forecast
- Sergio Aguero wants out
- Oil Mixed as US Supplies & Dollar Rise
- Sensex rebounds 173 points, Nifty tops 8800 in early trade