The fashion house's 2017 spring collection as well as its second "TommyXGigi" collection created in collaboration with Gigi Hadid were unveiled in Venice Beach, Los Angeles, to the delight of the thousands of guests invited to the event.
The massive production featured 55 looks, a combination of Hilfiger Collection and the popular Tommy x Gigi capsule that Hilfiger co-designs with his brand ambassador Gigi Hadid.
For their second outing as co-designers, Hadid said, "It really stared with what I would want to wear to a day on Santa Monica Pier or out in the sun". For example, the red, white, and blue viscose patchwork skirt (seen below) is already sold out, and the coordinating crop top is sold out in every size except for XS.
EIA Slashes Crude Oil Demand Forecast
At 1:53 pm GMT, the Comex gold futures contract for February delivery was 0.31% or $3.80 higher at $1,235.90 an ounce. Gasoline futures RBc1 fell 2.66 cents or 1.77 percent to $1.4837 a gallon.
Sporty, beach vibes were infused with '70s classic silhouettes as primary colors of the Tommy logo were mixed into millennial-approved swimwear and outerwear. It also allows consumers to buy items from the collection immediately rather than wait several months, Hilfiger said.
Gigi's younger sister, 20-year-old Bella Hadid, walked the runway with her - just like they did back in December at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in Paris - while their family cheered them on. Which means, basically, that everything in the show was available to buy online as it was being shown on the runway.
- Pats comeback earns fan date with Canadian tennis star Eugenie Bouchard
- Rio Tinto roars back with higher than expected dividend, $500M buyback
- Aus not indebted to U.S. over refugee deal
- Oil Mixed as US Supplies & Dollar Rise
- LG Watch Sport unveiled with Android Wear 2.0
- Trump loses again as Appeal court rules Muslims can enter America
- Odd orange alligator turns heads in SC
- Jabari Parker Re-Injures Left Knee
- Athletics-Russia unlikely to be re-admitted before November - IAAF
- House of Commons passes Brexit Bill