The fashion house's 2017 spring collection as well as its second "TommyXGigi" collection created in collaboration with Gigi Hadid were unveiled in Venice Beach, Los Angeles, to the delight of the thousands of guests invited to the event.
The massive production featured 55 looks, a combination of Hilfiger Collection and the popular Tommy x Gigi capsule that Hilfiger co-designs with his brand ambassador Gigi Hadid.
For their second outing as co-designers, Hadid said, "It really stared with what I would want to wear to a day on Santa Monica Pier or out in the sun". For example, the red, white, and blue viscose patchwork skirt (seen below) is already sold out, and the coordinating crop top is sold out in every size except for XS.
Thomas Cook cautious for 2017 despite 'solid' start to new year
Partly because of the prevailing high prices in Spain, bookings to Greece for summer 2017 are up by almost half. The firm said it was "cautious" about 2017, shares fell by 10 per cent in morning trade.
Sporty, beach vibes were infused with '70s classic silhouettes as primary colors of the Tommy logo were mixed into millennial-approved swimwear and outerwear. It also allows consumers to buy items from the collection immediately rather than wait several months, Hilfiger said.
Gigi's younger sister, 20-year-old Bella Hadid, walked the runway with her - just like they did back in December at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in Paris - while their family cheered them on. Which means, basically, that everything in the show was available to buy online as it was being shown on the runway.
- House of Commons passes Brexit Bill
- Jabari Parker Re-Injures Left Knee
- Sergio Aguero wants out
- Odd orange alligator turns heads in SC
- Turkey gave target for mistaken Syria strike
- EIA Slashes Crude Oil Demand Forecast
- LG Watch Sport unveiled with Android Wear 2.0
- Sensex rebounds 173 points, Nifty tops 8800 in early trade
- Girl Scouts cookie program turns 100
- Trump loses again as Appeal court rules Muslims can enter America