"There are artists who have things that they want to say, that is what the stage is for", he told Inside Edition.
No matter how you choose to engage with the Grammys red carpet though, it's sure to be well worth a watch.
If you live on the West Coast, the ceremony will not interfere with the undoubtedly bloody and savage season seven midseason premiere of AMC's "The Walking Dead", which airs at 9 p.m. Can lead nominee Beyonce edge Adele in three of the Big Four categories?
'TommyNow': Californian cool and music festivals inspire Tommy Hilfiger
For their second outing as co-designers, Hadid said, "It really stared with what I would want to wear to a day on Santa Monica Pier or out in the sun".
The influential rocker's final studio album, Blackstar, has been nominated for the Best Alternative Album, while the title track garnered Bowie nods the Best Rock Performance and Best Rock Song categories. Beyonce has won 20 Grammys, putting her second among female artists, behind Alison Krauss, who has 27 - a number Beyonce could potentially surpass Sunday night. She has been one of the celebrities that take extra care of her costumes and wardrobe for special events. Six artists are up for the prestigious award, which was originally created for the 1996 Grammy Awards. Two great singers who passed away will be honored in the event according to Grammy. This year also marks Demi Lovato's debut in the race to win the coveted award with her first-ever Grammy nomination.
With the 59th annual Grammy Awards commencing tomorrow, we can't help but reminisce on years past. The Grammys (voted by the National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences) make a lot of mistakes with their awards. Other performers include: Katy Perry, Adele, Bruno Mars, The Weeknd and Carrie Underwood, as well as Lady Gaga and Metallica.
- Hundreds of whales die in mass stranding on New Zealand beach
- ACA replacement may not come until 2018, Trump says
- 13 dead, thousands caught in flooding in central Indonesia
- How Activision Blizzard Made $2B Off Their Gaming Franchises
- Packers: Green Bay releases veteran cornerback Sam Shields
- Sergio Aguero wants out
- House of Commons passes Brexit Bill
- MPs reject first set of amendments to Brexit law
- Japanese experiment proves that cleaning up space junk is hard
- Turkey gave target for mistaken Syria strike