Alec Baldwin may have mastered his impersonation of U.S. President Donald Trump so well that some are unable to tell the difference between the actor and the leader of the free world.
The newspaper ran the photo of Baldwin next to one of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in an article on Trump's comments concerning Israeli settlements.
The newspaper has admitted the mistake, on page 19, went unnoticed by its staff.
The photo was instead "placed as if it was Trump", the paper explained, apologizing to readers and all those who were affected by the error.
Mr Trump has repeatedly lashed out over how he has been lampooned on SNL, saying Baldwin's portrayal of him "stinks".
Baldwin opened his monologue thanking the show for the opportunity to host the show a record-breaking 17 times and featured photos of the actor's tenure at "SNL" since 1990, his first time hosting.Читайте также: Turkey gave target for mistaken Syria strike
This week's episode of Saturday Night Live featured an incredible skit about cast member Leslie Jones' deep desire to play Donald Trump on the show, but even though she was kicked out of Studio 8H for her proposal, it really isn't such a insane idea. Of course, since Baldwin is a borderline cast member right now anyway, maybe this takes away from it a bit.
It was Trump versus the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, who Baldwin-as-Trump called "so-called judges" and defended the ban with "bad dudes, bad hombres" and "bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna do". Part of that problem, at least in the last two years, comes from the show's political bent, but again, SNL has the power and the opportunity to intentionally undermine that.
Despite its popularity with viewers, President Trump is not a fan of the satirical comedy programme.
Do you ever have any question about anything you wish to ask and get answer? This live sketch is filled with great one-liners that will be remembered such as when the judge, played by Cecily Strong, said "I want one day without a CNN alert that doesn't scare the hell out of me. I also want 725 dollars".При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2017 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Trump tax cut talk, China data spur risk rally
- Trump's own Supreme Court nominee criticizes his tweets against federal judge
- Jose Mourinho: 'Manchester United will not catch leaders Chelsea'
- Arizona woman deported to Mexico despite complying with immigration officials
- Sensex rebounds 173 points, Nifty tops 8800 in early trade
- Pochettino Expecting Another "Very High Tempo" Liverpool Match
- Sara Lee, Sargento Cheese Recalls: Listeria Fears
- House of Commons passes Brexit Bill
- Trump loses again as Appeal court rules Muslims can enter America
- How Activision Blizzard Made $2B Off Their Gaming Franchises