Despite an outlay totalling hundreds of millions of euros, PSG are yet to break the glass ceiling of the last eight in the Champions League since owners Qatar Sports Investments took control of the club six years ago. It showed just how ruthless PSG's owners are in their desire to join Europe's elite. He knows us perfectly, he knows exactly what we have to offer.
"For me it's impossible to stop [Messi]".
Lucas Moura played Rabiot down the left and PSG looked likely to punish their opponents yet again, but the midfielder's cross let him down as Cavani was waiting in the middle.
The other match tonight is also fascinating as you have PSG, in danger of possibly not winning the French title for the first time since 2012, up against a Barcelona team trailing Real Madrid at the top of La Liga. Thiago Motta's absence through suspension hurts them on the defensive side of things too and with all this in mind, my favoured bet is for both teams to score which I'm surprised to see is available around the 7/10 mark.
Emery's future will likely depend on whether it can get past Barcelona in the round of 16 of the Champions League, which begins with the first leg on Tuesday. "He's a great example". "My team is PSG - I love PSG".
Would be pay for Trump's wall twice?
The cost estimate in the leaked report is much higher than previous claims by both Trump and prominent Republican leaders. Addressing county sheriffs at the White House on Wednesday , he said: "The wall is getting designed right now".
'Even though I am now in a good project and I feel at home, any player would play for Barcelona, ' Verratti told AS.
Lionel Messi scored 10 goals in the 2016/17 Champions League group stages, the second-most in the competition's group phase after Cristiano Ronaldo's 11 last season. "For me, you need to play every day the same way". "PSG were better tactically".
It's also the showdown of unorthodox - and sometimes overmatched - German goalkeepers, Kevin Trapp and Marc-Andre ter Stegen.
To put in that type of performance and still have much more in the locker. Veteran Jeremy Mathieu has experience five seasons with Valencia and this is his third with Barca but he is easy to turn and error-prone. Barcelona was supposed to be the favorite in the Round of 16 match, but the night turned into a damage limitation exercise, the way it does when weak sides are totally outclassed.
PSG has outstanding headers of the ball in center forward Edinson Cavani who has 33 goals this season and captain Thiago Silva.
- Grammys 2017: Everything you need to know ahead of the big show
- At least 13 injured in fire on Hong Kong metro train
- Sensex rebounds 173 points, Nifty tops 8800 in early trade
- 'Shame!': Education Secretary DeVos blocked by protesters in first school visit
- Tar Heels amp up 3-point production entering Duke game
- Greece evacuates an estimated 75000 people to defuse WWII bomb
- Trump's own Supreme Court nominee criticizes his tweets against federal judge
- 'TommyNow': Californian cool and music festivals inspire Tommy Hilfiger
- Jose Mourinho: 'Manchester United will not catch leaders Chelsea'
- How Activision Blizzard Made $2B Off Their Gaming Franchises