Yesterday, First Lady Melania Trump announced in a press release that tours will begin again on March 7th. Although the first lady is fluent in five languages, she is self-conscious of her heavy Slovenian accent, which comedians have mocked, according to US Weekly. Now, a new report in US Weekly gives additional insight into what may be going on behind the scenes: Melania is apparently "miserable" in her role as First Lady. But to be honest, we were a little concerned about the future of Obama's garden, given Donald Trump's penchant for fast food and the fact that he stocked the White House pantry with plenty of Lay's potato chips.
The announcement that tours will soon resume - and the naming of Lindsay Reynolds as Melania Trump's chief of staff - are signs her office is taking shape.
Nearly immediately following President Trump's inauguration last month, "free Melania" became an Internet meme. "It was Donald's. Truthfully, it's a lot to cope with".
Mrs. Obama referred to the garden past year as "my baby" and said she hoped future presidents would keep it going.
In the much-covered lawsuit, Melania sued the Mail for implying she'd once worked as a high-end escort, an implication that the newspaper later retracted.
ISRO successfully launched record 104 satellites including Cartosat-2 in single mission
But hitting a century was really a hard task for ISRO , but everything went according to the plan and the mission was successful. India, which became just the sixth nation to launch its own rocket in 1980, has long made space research a priority.
On Friday, some media outlets noted that Abe toured Washington, D.C., alone, without the first lady, while their husbands met.
"I am hopeful that future first families will cherish this garden like we have", she said.
The dinner will be the Florida Republican and former presidential candidate's second visit to the Trump White House, the Examiner notes. She continues to stay in her NY apartment, while her 10-year old son, Barron, finishes school. So was an even more talismanic first lady, Jacqueline Kennedy, to whom Mrs. Trump has been compared.
And although Melania seems to enjoys her escapes to Mar-a-Lago ("She loves Palm Beach!" claims one source): "Don't let her smile in those photos fool you".
- 'SNL' scores highest ratings in 6 years with Alec Baldwin as host
- Emery, PSG look to get one over Barcelona at last
- Would be pay for Trump's wall twice?
- 'Shame!': Education Secretary DeVos blocked by protesters in first school visit
- This drug just got the FDA's OK -- and an $89K price tag
- How Activision Blizzard Made $2B Off Their Gaming Franchises
- Teenagers able to register to be organ donors beginning Tuesday
- Trump slams Jewish senator for 'misrepresenting' Gorsuch remarks
- Why Was Kim Jong-un's Elder Brother Reportedly Assassinated?
- Tom Brady doesn't think Super Bowl LI was his best game ever