Some people love it, other people don't like it so much, but the amount of hype generated by The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild until now is just huge.
It's not immediately clear if the creature is an enemy or an ally, but it's awfully pretty and I'd hate to have to fight it. Even if consumers aren't ready to drop $299 on a Nintendo Switch next Friday, there is still the Wii U version of Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild to keep them entertained.
Border-shooting case could have implications for drone victims, Supreme Court says
Mesa and the US government claim the Fourth Amendment does not apply against foreign nationals standing on foreign soil. A decision in this case will likely come in June, when the justices tend to issue their most controversial opinions.
If you were one of the lucky ones to get a copy of a Limited Edition of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild for the Nintendo Switch, congratulations. Until then, have some screenshots. According to Trinen, the choice to include it was a tough one, as they "actually had a lot of debate" over how to break the news. GameXplain was sent the full set by Nintendo alongside a Switch. For justification, Trinen basically said that players were getting more content with the offer anyway, and that's what they want. Are you going to buy them?
This only means that the first part of the expansion content that was initially scheduled to be released on day one of the game's launch will have to be postponed for now. The first pack is expected to come out in Summer 2017 while the second won't be out until the holidays. "And that's because the content is in development", Trinen added. The dragon encounter is definitely the most WTF moment in the trailer and has us anxiously waiting for the release of Nintendo's biggest game of the year. These treasure chests will contain useful items and an exclusive in-game clothing.
- Samsung heir faces second day of questioning after arrest
- Pakistan seals Torkham border crossing with Afghanistan after attack on Sufi shrine
- Israeli soldier sentenced to 18 months for fatally shooting wounded Palestinian attacker
- Trump knew Flynn misled WH weeks before ouster
- James 'Mad Dog' Mattis becoming trusted voice of reason in Trump administration
- United Kingdom offers £100m in aid for South Sudan to battle starvation
- Brexit bombshell: Britain faces £50 BILLION bill to quit European Union
- Our critic's Oscar prediction? 'La La Land' will soar
- You Can Now Buy Snapchat Spectacles Online for $129
- First lady turned first vice president