The Georgia Bureau of Investigation said they'll provide an update on the case of a woman who mysteriously went missing 10 years ago and hasn't been seen since.
Tara Grinstead was reported missing from her Ocilla, Georgia home in October 2005.
Ryan Alexander Duke, the man accused of killing Tara Grinstead, made his first appearance in court Thursday afternoon.
22, 2005, just a few weeks before her 31st birthday, Grinstead disappeared after attending the local Sweet Potato Festival in Ocilla, Georgia, 165 miles south of Atlanta.
When she failed to show up for work at school the following Monday, police went to Grinstead's home. He had graduated about three years prior to her disappearance.
The GBI said it received many leads through the GBI tip line over the years, and each credible tip was fully investigated.
Ukraine oligarch faces extradition to US
Firtash, once an ally of former Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych, has rejected the allegations as "absurd and unfounded". An extradition request in 2015 had been denied by a Viennese court, which called the US allegations "politically motivated".
Investigators did talk with Grinstead's family members Wednesday, he said.
Witnesses last saw Grinstead at a beauty pageant, then at a co-worker's barbecue before she went home. The information gained from the interviews led agents to develop enough probable cause to get an arrest warrant for Duke, charging him with the murder of Grinstead.
He said they're still interviewing people in the case.
GBI said the investigation is ongoing and would not give details on motive or if Duke acted alone.
Grinstead's remains have never been found, and the search continues.
- Trump Administration Set to Revoke Landmark Guidelines on Transgender Student Rights
- Thousands watch, wait for giraffe birth online
- Trump knew Flynn misled WH weeks before ouster
- Nets get scraps and first-rounder in Bogdanovic trade
- Budapest drops 2024 Games bid
- Google Research aiming to 'remove' headsets within VR environment
- Microsoft announces Project Sangam- a skill development and jobs platform for India
- Security Breach Allows Unchecked Passengers on Flights at JFK
- China urges United States to contribute to peace in South China Sea
- The iPhone 8 may have more storage than you'll ever need