Lewis Hamilton has told Formula 1 to embrace social media if they want to attract a new generation of fans to the sport.
But on the eve of tomorrow's launch at Silverstone, the 32-year-old Briton believes Formula One must improve and has accused it of falling behind its sporting rivals.
New F1 regulations for the 2017 calendar ensure constructors will be producing cars that will adopt a far more aggressive look.
"It is the most detailed piece of machinery I have seen in F1", Hamilton said.
"What I really like about this is how clean it looks, but there is a massive amount of detail on the rear end and bargeboards - development has been done - and how far everything has been taken with this auto".
"I think the big unknown is Red Bull", said Hamilton.
Hamilton's last-lap collision with former teammate Rosberg in Austria past year forced Mercedes to tighten up its internal rules, leaving the pair free to race, albeit with deterrents in place to prevent further incidents.
Derrick Lewis Held Stomach To Avoid 'Crapping In Cage'
The win was Lewis' sixth in a row, while Browne has now dropped three straight. "I feel like I just need some time off", he said. Fighting every other month or every two months like that puts me in a bad mood at home with my family.
The pair did not collide again in 2016 but Hamilton broke the rule at the season-ending Abu Dhabi Grand Prix as he looked to overturn huge odds to win the title.
Though the Finn feels completely ready, he knows there will still be plenty to learn and take on board at the start of the season, and is by no means expecting that to be easy.
"My engineers say it's going to be a lot harder to overtake this year", Hamilton, the 2008, 2014 and 2015 world champion, said.
"I'm feeling good for the season and time will show how good it really is, I will do all I can and trust my talent". Then I see that auto and I am like, "I think I am going to stay". "It stands for electronic intelligence, so we're having it on the auto for the first time", said Toto Wolff, team principal of Mercedes.
Powering the W08 is the new M08 engine, that has been redesigned for 2017.
Mercedes will complete further filming on Thursday before the start of pre-season testing on Monday.
The three stars to mark his trio of drivers' titles remain in situ from the 2016 helmet, while the "candy apple red" that provided the trim past year is featured more prominently.
- Forget Pogba fee - Man Utd getting their money's worth with mercurial Mkhitaryan
- Nets get scraps and first-rounder in Bogdanovic trade
- Trump Administration Set to Revoke Landmark Guidelines on Transgender Student Rights
- Accused Tara Grinstead killer makes first appearance
- Emerson Electric Co. (NYSE:EMR), Alcoa Corp (NYSE:AA)
- Google Research aiming to 'remove' headsets within VR environment
- Here's The Zelda: BOTW Collector's Edition For Nintendo Switch Being Unboxed
- Mexico Does "Not Accept" US Immigration Proposal
- Budapest drops 2024 Games bid
- Scientists discover seven exoplanets the size of earth