Last night, a commercial ran in New Zealand that offered a very brief taste of what we hope is a new Lorde single, as well as some possibility of a NY appearance on Thursday.
The tiniest snippet of Lorde's new album made its way onto TV on Monday night.
The time difference between New Zealand and New York City (NYC) would mean that releasing the record on Friday (03Mar17) in her homeland would mean it debuts on Thursday in the U.S. This is too good to be a coincidence, right?
Jordan Peele's Movie 'Get Out' Makes $30.5 M
Night Shymalan's " Split " grossed over $126 million in five weeks, earning $40 million in its opening weekend in January. Jordan Peele's socially conscious horror movie, "Get Out", got a big, neighborly welcome at the box office this weekend.
Lorde's new album release date may be nearer than we think after a mysterious new ad featuring the Kiwi musician has surfaced.
The "Royals" hitmaker also teased that her new collection of tracks will reflect where her life is now, compared to her first album which dealt with her "teenage glory". We can only hope (and slightly assume) but it looks like we will have to wait and see!
Lorde is set to appear at festivals this summer including Coachella and Governors Ball, and is slated to be the musical guest on Saturday Night Live the weekend following her supposed album release, on March 11. Check out the cryptic video she posted at www.imwaitingforit.com -and try not to get fast food envy!
- Atletico Madrid have identified Antoine Griezmann's replacement
- NY congresswoman urges open White House press briefings
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry will receive wrist surgery, hopes to return for playoffs
- President Barack Obama and Daughter Malia Visit THE PRICE on Broadway
- Ottawa Public Health tracking potential local exposures to mumps
- Establishment Admits Le Pen Might Just Win Presidential Election
- Angelina Jolie May Return To "Maleficent"
- Arizona Cardinals place franchise tag on former Syracuse star Chandler Jones
- Roger Federer beats Benoit Paire at Dubai Tennis Championships
- 8-year-old shot to death moments after surviving auto crash