The Obamas just can't quit Broadway.
"Well, I actually didn't know he was sitting in the row", a fellow theatergoer told the The Times, noting that she was initially irked that the tardy individuals were slipping into their seats after the show started.
Somehow, a massive audience failed to notice the former president and first daughter in the audience, as well as the horde of Secret Service agents at the edges of the theatre. "Who is so rude to come in after the show starts with the flashlights and everything?"
Ottawa Public Health tracking potential local exposures to mumps
"In Alberta, we recommend two doses of mumps-containing vaccine", Alberta Health Services (AHS) medical officer of health Dr. Mumps is considered a preventable disease as anyone with an up-to-date vaccination is highly unlikely to contract mumps.
On Thursday, an Instagram photo showed Obama in SoHo at a restaurant with his daughter Malia. He's taken an extended (and deserved) vacation with wife Michelle Obama, 53, and simply relaxed. This time too, most of the crowd was oblivious to his presence.
The crowds can be heard screaming "I love you" as he makes his way to a waiting auto.
It was not immediately clear what the former president was attending to during his stop.
During the performance of The Price, a line from DeVito's character, a furniture dealer, about the federal government being unreliable drew the biggest laugh of the night, but Obama sat stone-faced, the report said.
- Arizona Cardinals place franchise tag on former Syracuse star Chandler Jones
- Jayalalithaa's niece launches new party 'MGR Amma Deepa Peravai'
- Establishment Admits Le Pen Might Just Win Presidential Election
- The Dow Chemical Company (NYSE:DOW) Analyst Estimates
- Poison That Killed Kim Jong-nam Was Banned Nerve Agent
- Atletico Madrid have identified Antoine Griezmann's replacement
- South Korea president again says never advanced personal gain in office
- On Tillerson And Kelly Visit, Mexico Seeks 'Clarity' On Immigration Proposals
- 8-year-old shot to death moments after surviving auto crash
- President Trump has historically low job approval