A Jewish school in Rockville was the target of a bomb threat Monday morning, one of 21 similar threats called into 13 Jewish community centers and eight Jewish day schools nationwide.
Bomb-sniffing dogs and investigators swept the area for bombs but found nothing.
Golden berg also said the Jewish institutions are "behaving in an exemplary manner" in the wake of the threats. All of the buildings have been declared safe and are operating normally, the JCC Association said.
Mercer Island police said employees at the JCC made the decision to evacuate.
States all over the USA were targeted during the most recent threats, including Florida, Alabama, New Jersey, New York, Delaware, Michigan, and California.
The Anti-Defamation League in San Francisco was evacuated Monday afternoon due to a bomb threat, police said.
Police are continuing to investigate the threat.
Chelsea deserve to be top, says Conte
I think that now he's deserving to play, and to score the goal is fantastic for him and, above all, for the team. It meant Chelsea conceded for a fourth straight league game for the first time this season.
Shapiro said he did not understand what the president meant or if he was suggesting that recent vandalism at Jewish cemeteries and bomb threats called into Jewish community centers and schools were inside jobs. "We will not take these threats and acts lightly and I have asked the Pennsylvania State Police and Office of Homeland Security to offer their full resources towards protecting these institutions and finding those responsible".
"Not sure how this has become the new normal", Gad said in a message on Twitter.
On Jan. 18, 27 Jewish community centers in 17 states, including Florida, New Jersey, Delaware, Tennessee and North Carolina received threats, according to the JCC Association of North America.
Among the Jewish centers targeted this week with bomb threats was the JCC of Mid-Westchester.
The FBI and the Department of Justice told HuffPost previously that they are investigating possible civil rights violations in connection with the threats.
In addition, two Jewish cemeteries were vandalized in the past week, in St. Louis and Philadelphia.
Last week, several Jewish organizations around the country shut down their buildings after a series of bomb threats were called in.
- Lorde May Have Teased New Music During New Zealand Ad
- Roger Federer beats Benoit Paire at Dubai Tennis Championships
- Bill Cosby to ask for outside jury in his criminal trial
- South Korea president again says never advanced personal gain in office
- Establishment Admits Le Pen Might Just Win Presidential Election
- Strenuous exercise linked to reduced libido in men, study suggests
- Rocket fired from Gaza hits southern Israel: Army
- President Barack Obama and Daughter Malia Visit THE PRICE on Broadway
- Army claims gains in fight for western Mosul
- Jose Mourinho 'relieved' as Manchester United beat Southampton in cup final