China, Pyongyang's main ally, earlier called on North Korea to suspend its nuclear and missile activities in exchange for the US and South Korea halting joint military exercises in South Korea.
The missiles flew about 1,000 kilometers (620 miles) on average, three of them landing in waters that Japan claims as its exclusive economic zone, according to South Korean and Japanese officials.
UNITED NATIONS Britain's U.N. envoy on Wednesday rejected a suggestion from China that military drills by the United States and South Korea were creating worldwide threats along the same lines as North Korea's nuclear and missile tests. Though the countries say these are defensive drills, North Korea sees them as provocative moves.
Jurgen Klopp admits Liverpool need more quality to address inconsistency
As noted in the report, as well as the Gunners, Manchester City and Ajax are said to be big admirers of the teenager. Sanchez though, whose contract expires in June 2018, will not be allowed to dictate his future, according to Wenger.
South Korea's Lotte Group has come under pressure in China for providing land to host the system.
In recent weeks, Beijing has squeezed South Korea, lashing out at Thaad in public statements and - many in South Korea believe - clamping down on South Korean companies doing business in China.
Acting South Korean President Hwang Kyo-ahn denounced the launches as "a grave provocation to the worldwide community".
Wang said China's proposal could help to bring the USA and North Korea back to negotiations on ending Pyongyang's weapons programs.
This is the second missile challenge from North Korea since U.S. President Donald Trump was sworn in.
This undated photo released by North Korea's official Korean Central News Agency on December 11 shows North Korean leader Kim Jong-un during a combat drill. The South Korean defense ministry said the remaining personnel and equipment will arrive soon, adding that the THAAD battery would be fully installed within two months at the selected site - the Seonju County golf course in Gyeongsangbuk-do Province.
- Trump Faced With Decisions on Inherited Cyberwar Against North Korea's Missiles
- San Francisco 49ers release wide receiver Torrey Smith
- India's largest flag can been seen from Lahore in Pakistan
- Mary Poppins Returns first look: See Emily Blunt in costume!
- Red Sox lefty to avoid surgery on elbow
- Hundreds Of Companies Bid To Build Trump's Security Wall
- 49ers not interested in Mike Glennon
- Jeanie Buss Sought Restraining Order Against Brothers to Keep Lakers Control
- Gayatri Prajapati rape case: Woman's lawyer says witnesses being threatened
- Patriots offered first-round pick for Brandin Cooks