Non-GAAP earnings of 90 cents per share, while down 3 cents from 2015, surpassed the expected 88 cents, according to FactSet. He performs analysis of Companies and publicizes important information for investor/traders community.
Staples, Inc. has a 12-month low of $7.24 and a 12-month high of $11.37.
Many research firms have provided their ratings on Staples, Inc. Year-to-Date the stock performance stands at -2.98%.Staples, Inc. has lost 2.34% in the last five trading days and dropped 2.77% in the last 4 weeks.Staples, Inc.
Staples, Inc. (NASDAQ:SPLS) closed 2.17% above its 200-day moving average which many technicians use as a guide to the long-term trend, so stocks above the line are considered to be in longer-term uptrends, while those below it are considered to be in downtrends.Читайте также: Harry Kane leads Tottenham to important win against Everton
Staples, Inc.is having a Relative Strength Index of 45.54 which indicates the stock is not yet over sold or over bought based on the technical indicators.Staples, Inc. GG's sales growth for past 5 years was -8.10% and its EPS growth for past 5 years was -38.50%. The company has a 1 Year high price target of $9.91.
The Stock now has the market capitalization of $6 Billion, P/E (price to earnings ttm) of 0 and Weekly volatility of 2.94% and monthly volatility of 2.87% respectively. (NASDAQ:SPLS) to Neutral with a price target of $9. The firm's market capitalization is $5.71 billion. Tredje AP fonden now owns 155,083 shares of the company's stock worth $1,422,000 after buying an additional 2,740 shares during the period. While in the same Quarter Previous year, the Actual EPS was $0.26.
Insider Trades for Staples, Inc. show that the latest trade was made on 7 Dec 2016 where Conte (Mark), the Officer completed a transaction type "Sell" in which 5195 shares were traded at a price of $9.97. On a price appreciation basis over the past 12 months, the stock returned -2.62%. The stock has a consensus rating of "Hold" and an average target price of $10.04. While revenue estimates for the current year is $20.25B, Staples, Inc. Its monthly volatility value of 2.79% and volatility for the week is valued at 2.98%. A ROI of 8.20% for the company evaluates and compares the efficiency of the various numbers of investments relative to the cost of investments.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2017 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Gayatri Prajapati rape case: Woman's lawyer says witnesses being threatened
- John Ross breaks NFL Combine record with 4.22 in 40-yard dash
- Uber will operate in BC by end of 2017: transportation minister
- US EPA withdraws request for methane information from oil, gas companies
- Jeanie Buss Sought Restraining Order Against Brothers to Keep Lakers Control
- Trump Faced With Decisions on Inherited Cyberwar Against North Korea's Missiles
- Senators push Trump to release White House, Mar-a-Lago visitor logs
- ZTE pleads guilty in sanctions probe, may pay almost $1.2B
- Fantasy football players should be wary of Brandon Marshall joining the Giants
- Kejriwal Defamation Case: Jaitley Cross Examined by Ram Jethmalani