Less than a year since his epic "Views" album (which he is still now touring in Europe), the Canadian rapper has released his latest collection of music. That's as old school as the project goes, though, as there's actually no physical copy of the album to be had.
According to the UNCONFIRMED credits, "More Life" will feature guest appearances by Kanye West, PARTYNEXTDOOR, Young Thug, Travis Scott and 2 Chainz.
This has lead fans to argue that "More Life" isn't technically an album in the traditional sense. But perhaps the difference between the poorly reviewed Views and More Life, which Twitter welcomed as a return to form for the rapper, has as much to do with its framing as with its songs.
François Fillon placed under formal investigation over 'fake jobs'
This is the moment that Francois Fillon feared, but which he knew was probably coming, the BBC's Hugh Schofield in Paris reports. Fillon also said he "respects" the country's judicial institutions and expects to "be treated as all citizens of our country".
Speaking on Beats 1 Radio past year, Drake said he wants More Life to "provide a soundtrack to your life".
The previously released track "Fake Love" will also appear on the project. "Passionfruit", for example, adopts an upbeat dancehall vibe. In that opening track, he endearingly admits "I still drunk text J.Lo", a reference to his brief romance with Jennifer Lopez.
Within days, a clip of their presumed collaboration Get It Together leaked online.
Later in the playlist, he samples her 1999 debut single, "If You Had My Love", on the aptly-titled "Teenage Fever". If you let him tell it, Drake is not a rapper, and his latest batch of music is neither mixtape nor album.
- Kansas City Chiefs: Dontari Poe Signs with Atlanta Falcons
- Gennady Golovkin Successfully Defends Titles Vs. Danny Jacobs In Close Fight
- Shehzad and Kamran earn Pakistan recalls
- Some PS4 titles will soon be available on PC
- Rafael Nadal advances at Indian Wells with win over Fernando Verdasco
- Notre Dame, McKinney up, Maurer down in US News rankings
- Winter isn't done with Northumberland as snow is expected later today
- Wawrinka - Federer is the best of all time
- Bill Gates tops Forbes' rich list but Trump's wealth slips
- Will work for development without discrimination: Adityanath