In February, the number of state residents unemployed increased by 4,500, seasonally adjusted, according to the Department of Labor.
North Dakota's seasonally adjusted unemployment rate last month was 2.9 percent, down from 3.0 percent the month before and 3.3 percent in February 2016.
The labor force was also up for the month at 416,384, an increase of 1.6 percent from when it totaled 409,691 a year before.
South Carolina's unemployment rate has remained unchanged as the number of people working in the state has risen. Gains were partially offset by losses in the Leisure & Hospitality (-3,600) sector. Since October 2016, jobs in the retail sector declinedby almost -6,000 or -1.2 percent.
"Thus, Ohio's growth was below the U.S. national average by a large amount in February 2017".
From February 2016 to February 2017, the state has added 57,700 jobs. February's preliminary rate is unchanged from a year ago.
EPL: Alex Iwobi backs under-fire manager Arsene Wenger
Suarez stayed with Liverpool for another season before joining Barcelona in a deal worth £75m. When I look at the quality of Arsenal though I'm convinced we will get on a run again soon".
The report shows that about 500 more people were employed in the county in February than the same month a year ago. There are 1,200 fewer of those jobs in CT, a 3.6 percent decline.
February marked a good month for jobs in the government sector, which led all industries in growth as 8,300 new jobs were created, followed by construction with 7,300 jobs and educational and health services with 5,800.
The current rate of 5.3 percent is the same as it was in February of previous year. The Hispanic jobless rate was 5.6 percent, up slightly from 5.5 percent a year earlier. Indiana's total labor force stands at over 3.32 million and the state's 64.4 percent labor force participation rate remains above the national rate of 63.0 percent.
Andy Condon, director of the Labor Department's Office of Research, said some of the jobs lost in February may have been the result of bad weather during the week in which the data was collected. In January, 44,235 new job openings in Atlanta were posted on Employ Georgia. Even manufacturing showed a gain of 1,700 jobs on the month.
"Additional options for your employment search are beneficial, which is the case with EmployGeorgia".
- North Korea has expanded its enriched uranium facility, United Nations nuclear inspector says
- DNA 'mistakes' cause most cancers
- Sharif orders to reopen Pakistan-Afghanistan border
- Man United's Jones out of England squad with injury
- Gorsuch testimony concluding amid ironic Supreme Court decision
- High Court boosts rights of learning-disabled students
- There's no special treatment for anyone - Kohli could miss final Test
- Amherst, Northampton among MA cities listed as uncooperative with immigration detainer requests
- Pakistan rakes up Kashmir issue despite overtures
- Senate votes to repeal broadband privacy rules