Apparently, that button will enable Samsung's digital assistant to identify objects in the real world, similar to Amazon's Fire Phone.
Samsung is sitting on 2.5 million returned Galaxy Note 7 phones, so it should come as no surprise that the company is at least trying to recoup some of its financial losses on the launch by reselling them.
Coming on the heels of the ill-fated Note 7, the Samsung Galaxy S8 will undoubtedly be under great pressure to rebuild the brand's credibility and attract old and new consumers to their flagship smartphone line.
The most expensive of the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ accessories will be the DeX Station that was leaked a few days back.
KitGuru Says: While there is still some uncertainty over the availability of refurbished Galaxy Note 7s, it sounds like Samsung is looking in to the idea at the moment.
Cordarrelle Patterson already recruiting Adrian Peterson to the Raiders
Many people don't know, but I wore the #28 as a kid because of Fred Taylor who played for the Jaguars at the time. He rushed for 788 yards and a career-high 12 touchdowns last season despite missing two games with a toe injury.
The Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus will be coupled with 4GB RAM, and will offer 64GB of storage option, which could further be expanded using a MicroSD card. Ahead of the official launch, details about the Samsung Galaxy S8 have leaked multiple times, leaving little to our imaginations.
A Samsung statement said that the devices would be "recycled and processed in an environmentally friendly manner" with any salvageable components detached for reuse and metals extracted by companies specializing in recycling. Samsung had released a software update preventing the Galaxy Note 7 phones from charging or working as mobile devices.
Samsung's 12MP rear camera is also confirmed with OIS, f/1.7 aperture, phase detection, and laser autofocus as well. Samsung has indicated that all upcoming devices will be tested through an eight-point safety check before being released on the market. Phones which can not be resold will undergo a specially developed salvage process.
"The objective of introducing refurbished devices is exclusively to reduce and minimize any environmental impact", they said via email.
It's great to see Samsung finally do the right thing.
- Seahawks QB Trevone Boykin arrested after vehicle crashes into Dallas bar
- 'Very likely' to undergo knee surgery
- There's no special treatment for anyone - Kohli could miss final Test
- Dont'a Hightower to re-sign with Patriots
- Nation's Top High School Basketball Recruit Interested In Sooners
- Justin Trudeau plans to legalize marijuana in Canada
- Le Pen visits Russian Federation weeks before French presidential vote
- Kim Kardashian says she'll try for baby No. 3
- Jamie Carragher trolls Everton fans over Romelu Lukaku exit talk
- Kansas unemployment rate ticks down to 4.0%