The company has embedded the classic arcade game Ms. Pac-Man into Google Maps, allowing players to virtually roam city streets to snag dots and avoid ghosts. If you want to give the game a really pessimistic twist, try playing in some of the locations highlighted on the Sad Topographies Instagram account. If you have the Google Maps app, all you need to do is open it up and hit the amazingly conspicuous button with Ms. Pacman's face.
You can also chose new locations to play like Los Angeles or Paris, and for the web version, you can pick your own levels beyond just your local streets. Google did a similar gag two years ago, converting its maps into a version of the original Pac-Man.
White House Officials Helped Give Nunes Intelligence Reports
The GOP chairman was shown the information while on White House grounds before he returned there last week to brief Trump about the information.
Google has made it a tradition of incorporating fun pranks into its products on April Fools.
It is important to keep in mind to not play the game while navigating the real roads. Users control Ms. Pac Man by swiping left, right, up or down. The franchise has had some down years as of late, but releases like Pac-Man Championship Edition have definitely helped bring it back to the front of many gamers' minds. Niantic showed us only the beginnings of what AR games in Google Maps are capable of - I'd like to see more.
- Jaguar Classic to debut first 'Reborn' E-type
- Sterling slides as Article 50 trigger looms
- Twitter tweaks 140 character limit in replies
- Number of Syrian refugees passes 5 million: United Nations
- US Secretary of State Tillerson in Turkey for talks
- Key findings from the AP-NORC poll on President Donald Trump
- Russian Federation ties: Senate pledges thorough inquiry
- Westinghouse Electric Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
- Top aide to President Donald Trump leaves administration
- Jennifer Lawrence Is A Flawless Feminist For Christian Dior!