I backed my entry up and tried to get more out of it.
"I don't think it should be alarming", Busch said on Friday at Martinsville, where he broke through with his first victory at the track in last year's spring race.
Hamlin's last victory here came in this race two years ago, and while he answered "one" when asked Friday how many drivers are on par with him at this track, he said it's too early to panic about a slow start to 2017. "That is really where we are at".
Larson is fresh off a win Saturday in NASCAR's Xfinity Series, and another win Sunday in the Monster Energy Cup Series. "That number one pit stall will be big here, it seems to be as good as it gets with any track we go to".
"Our vehicle was a little too tight in practice so we will work on that tomorrow", he said.
Texas Republicans defend 'bathroom bill' as North Carolina tweaks its law
But there is also a concession to conservatives: regulation of public bathrooms is now in sole control of the state. The sports governing body had removed neutral-site championships from the state for the current school year.
Actor Rockmond Dunbar, the star of the Hulu series "The Path" and of the Fox series "Prison Break", will serve as the Grand Marshal and say the most famous words in racing, "Drivers, start your engines", for Sunday's STP 500 at Martinsville Speedway. Keselowski has been a regular face in the Top 5 in our most recent events at this short track. "The last couple of years we've had a good set-up and been able to use it to have some pretty good runs". They always see a great race.
Shortly before final Camping World Truck Series practice was scheduled to begin at 3 p.m. ET, the track advised fans to evacuate the grandstands due to a block of storms coming into the area.
Three drivers who already have won races this season were the three fastest in Saturday's first practice.
Ryan Blaney posted the Best 10 Consecutive Lap Average of 92.533mph during the 55-minute session followed by Kyle Busch (92.222mph), Joey Logano (2.074mph), Keselowski (91.931mph) and Bowyer (91.758mph). Atlanta victor Brad Keselowski topped the speed chart at 94.406 miles per hour, followed by Phoenix victor Ryan Newman and Las Vegas victor Martin Truex Jr.
- Number of Syrian refugees passes 5 million: United Nations
- Ghost in the Shell is lovely , but nearly soulless
- Federal Bureau of Investigation information suggests Trump associates may have coordinated with Russian Federation
- White House Officials Helped Give Nunes Intelligence Reports
- Sterling slides as Article 50 trigger looms
- Malaysians' emotional return from Pyongyang in Kim body swap
- Twitter tweaks 140 character limit in replies
- Stephen Curry scores 29, leads Warriors' rally over Spurs 110-98
- Britney is coming to Manila
- Crystal Palace 'can upset Chelsea if they are clinical'