Sunderland are in danger of getting relegated to the Championship at the end of the season.
Watford head coach Walter Mazzarri: "The last 15 days I have tried to make the players understand that I want them to treat all of the last 10 games as if they were cup finals".
But his lone resistance could not prevent Watford recording their first win in five matches, a result that put daylight between the Hornets and the relegation zone.
"We don't even need to think about that - we need to think about the game against West Brom".
"There's an bad lot of young players who are not playing games for English teams".
"I'm looking at the game by game and how to improve. We need to play better".
Rafael Nadal reaches Key Biscayne final for 5th time
However, through the Miami draw, Nadal was looking increasingly assured at a tournament where he had reached four previous finals. It was right after Federer lost the second-set tiebreaker. "I had some ups and downs, bit of a rollercoaster", said Kyrgios.
"We will evaluate Deeney. If he doesn't start tomorrow, he will be ready to come from the bench".
David Moyes has warned Sunderland they can not rely on Jermain Defoe's World Cup dreams to get them out of Premier League relegation trouble.
Moyes would not discuss Defoe's long-term future the Stadium of Light, with the 34-year-old set to quit on a free transfer if the Black Cats go down. We had a few to defend and we just don't see the job through. They have got to produce and they have got to perform as well. We'll keep going, and we'll keep trying to pick up the points.
"I felt part of the club from day one of the loan but now I really feel this is home and hopefully it is for a very long time".
He said: "The only thing I can clear up is we are not down and we are not planning to go down, we are planning to stay up".
When asked if he was confident Sunderland could stay up, he said: "Yes". However, they can take comfort from the fact that Sunderland's defeat of Crystal Palace was their only win on the road in their last seven attempts, and they've been down at the half in four of their last five in that run.
- Crystal Palace 'can upset Chelsea if they are clinical'
- Key findings from the AP-NORC poll on President Donald Trump
- Officer gets 40 years in prison in child's shooting death
- Texas Republicans defend 'bathroom bill' as North Carolina tweaks its law
- Federal Bureau of Investigation information suggests Trump associates may have coordinated with Russian Federation
- Malaysians' emotional return from Pyongyang in Kim body swap
- Martinsville qualifying canceled; Kyle Larson will start first
- Massive Liverpool blow as Lallana is sidelined
- CU-led MAVEN mission to Mars quantifies atmospheric loss
- President Zuma appoints new finance minister