After the main line moves through, the chance for isolated severe storms will continue through midnight. Isolated tornadoes will be possible, some could be strong (greater than EF-2) so please have a severe weather plan. This line of storms looks to move into the Piedmont by late afternoon into the early evening hours between 3pm and 7pm.
The Bibb County School system is monitoring threatening weather conditions Monday as the National Weather Service anticipates severe storms. An isolated tornado can not be ruled out, but this is not likely. A concentrated area of significant wind damage is likely near and north of the I-20 corridor in east Texas and Louisiana. We will have team coverage keeping you updated through the day. Late in the afternoon, a line of thunderstorms are set to form in the western part of North Carolina. Some of those storms could be strong, to even severe, with high winds. This is a day we'll have to watch closely. The actual cold front itself won't move into the area until early Tuesday morning, so a few more storms are likely to form until then.
Massive Liverpool blow as Lallana is sidelined
With Lallana out four weeks, he is likely to miss matches against Stoke City , West Bromwich , Bournemouth , and Crystal Palace . The German tactician will be unable to call upon Adam Lallana who suffered an injury during global duty with England .
The Storm Prediction Center has put much of the WBTV viewing area in the "slight" risk for severe weather. Embedded circulations and kinks along the squall line will require a watchful eye over them given the tornado threat.
- Walter Mazzarri wants Watford to maintain standards as relegation fears ease
- Brady's missing Super Bowl jerseys tracked to Mexico
- Rafael Nadal reaches Key Biscayne final for 5th time
- Police seek carjacking suspect who was doused with gasoline
- Malaysians' emotional return from Pyongyang in Kim body swap
- Child killed, 12 people injured by carbon monoxide in MI motel
- 'Heartbroken' Kentucky stars won't get over this loss soon
- Officer gets 40 years in prison in child's shooting death
- Google Maps Turns into Ms. Pac-Man for April Fools' Day
- Martinsville qualifying canceled; Kyle Larson will start first