A temperature from 30 to 34 degrees is possible. Winds will relax tonight with clear skies and lows falling into the upper 50s. A rain-snow mix is possible late Thursday into early Friday, with temperatures around freezing for both Friday and Saturday morning. Winds will be light and southerly, 5-10 miles per hour.
High temperatures Wednesday ranged from 66 in Cisco to 70 in Breckenridge and San Angelo.
With recent rains, minor river flooding is occurring in parts of the region, but it should improve during the next few days with dry conditions expected, according to the National Weather Service.
Temperatures will cool back into the upper 20s Saturday night as the winds calm down and skies remain partly cloudy to mostly clear.
Girl found living with monkeys in Indian forest
Indian officials hope that media attention may lead to someone knowing the girl or her family stepping forward. Police said they encountered fierce resistance from the monkeys when they eventually managed to trap the girl.
Overnight lows are going to be a bit chillier than this morning, falling down into the low to mid 40's. Especially with streams and creeks already running high and in poor drainage and low lying areas.
Partially cloudy skies are expected in Friday morning, giving way to mainly sunny and pleasant skies.
Thursday's overnight hours should continue to see some rain.
- Bangladesh captain retires from Twenty20 cricket
- Baltimore police commissioner pledges reform despite Justice Dept. action
- Rick And Morty May Actually Bring Back McDonald's Mulan Sauce
- TASER changes name in shift to software, services for police
- Pink diamond sells for a world record $71.2M
- US, Russia Trade Claims About Who Used Chem Weapons in Syria
- The Yahoo name will live on under Oath
- Iran's Aseman Airlines Signs Up to Buy at Least 30 Boeing Jets
- Carter Page Russia Spy Meeting: 3 key takeaways on former Trump adviser
- Richard goes 8 innings, Padres beat Dodgers 4-0