A temperature from 30 to 34 degrees is possible. Winds will relax tonight with clear skies and lows falling into the upper 50s. A rain-snow mix is possible late Thursday into early Friday, with temperatures around freezing for both Friday and Saturday morning. Winds will be light and southerly, 5-10 miles per hour.
High temperatures Wednesday ranged from 66 in Cisco to 70 in Breckenridge and San Angelo.
With recent rains, minor river flooding is occurring in parts of the region, but it should improve during the next few days with dry conditions expected, according to the National Weather Service.
Temperatures will cool back into the upper 20s Saturday night as the winds calm down and skies remain partly cloudy to mostly clear.
Trump reverses, says Obamacare repeal back on his agenda
Ryan repeated that "90%" of his caucus is for the health care measure, but would not commit to a timeline on holding another vote. They complained the bill didn't do enough to get the government out of health care.
Overnight lows are going to be a bit chillier than this morning, falling down into the low to mid 40's. Especially with streams and creeks already running high and in poor drainage and low lying areas.
Partially cloudy skies are expected in Friday morning, giving way to mainly sunny and pleasant skies.
Thursday's overnight hours should continue to see some rain.
- Pink diamond sells for a world record $71.2M
- SC women 2-0 vs. Mississippi State this season
- European Union says it will recognize any decision by Syrians on country's future
- Bangladesh captain retires from Twenty20 cricket
- Raptors, Pacers Get into Heated Exchange Following Lance Stephenson's Late Score
- Iran's Aseman Airlines Signs Up to Buy at Least 30 Boeing Jets
- Rick And Morty May Actually Bring Back McDonald's Mulan Sauce
- Seoul: North Korea fires ballistic missile off east coast
- Richard goes 8 innings, Padres beat Dodgers 4-0
- Schumer warns GOP against rules change on Supreme Court