The new plans basically extend the savings Sprint was offering as a promotion to new customers until June 30, 2018. Even after offering exciting plans like these, the company is facing tough competition from the likes of AT&T, which recently declared plans to provide HBO free to customers who subscribe to its $90 per month Unlimited Plus data plan.
Sprint today lowered the cost of its unlimited data plan to $50 per month for a single line of service.
"More than 90 percent of our customers are already choosing Unlimited", said Roger Sole, chief marketing officer at Sprint.
As things stand right now, subscribers of the AT&T Unlimited Plus Wi-Fi plan are entitled to unlimited data, talk time and text.
Sprint's two lines will cost $80 against $140 from Verizon, $145 from AT&T and $100 from T-Mobile. Streaming gaming will top out at 8Mbps, while streaming music will go up to 1.5Mbps. Sprint notes that this revamped unlimited data option includes 10 GB per month, per line of mobile hotspot data. This deal, however, seems much more attractive and long-term, since it looks like HBO will be a permanent fixture on one's TV long as they keep their Unlimited Plus plan subscription in check. It was a great deal in most cases, but now that era is at an end, as Sprint has officially retired the promotion.
Brock Lesnar Not Working WWE Payback?, More On His Schedule
Mania sold out earlier this week and once the stage was set up, WWE released more tickets but those were scooped up as well. USA TODAY Sports spoke with WWE performers and Hall of Famers to get their predictions for how long the match will be.
"Sprint launched "50% off" in 2015 as a bold offer to attract customers, and it was extremely successful".
With this bold move, Sprint is making wireless pricing easier for the consumer...and, as always, providing a compelling reason to switch.
AT&T is making the move with HBO as all of its major USA mobile service rivals, including T-Mobile, Sprint, and Verizon, introduce or expand unlimited plans of their own. "The return of unlimited plans from all major USA mobile operators is good news for consumers, and also reflects operators' growing confidence in their network".
Sprint (NYSE: S) is a communications services company that creates more and better ways to connect its customers to the things they care about most. Pricing shown with $5/month AutoPay discount applied within two invoices.
- Eagles get defensive tackle Timmy Jernigan from Ravens
- Ivanka Trump, Chelsea Clinton commemorate Equal Pay Day
- Rick And Morty May Actually Bring Back McDonald's Mulan Sauce
- Barcelona 3 Sevilla 0: Marvellous Messi inspires champions on return from suspension
- Raptors, Pacers Get into Heated Exchange Following Lance Stephenson's Late Score
- Seoul: North Korea fires ballistic missile off east coast
- TASER changes name in shift to software, services for police
- 4 things to know about Equal Pay Day
- Schumer warns GOP against rules change on Supreme Court
- Toy Story and Casino legend Don Rickles dies aged 90