The new variant will be available on the Samsung's South Korean website and also on specific carriers in the country.
In relation to that, Galaxy Note 8 could be Samsung's biggest unveiling for 2017.
It's pretty safe to say that 2016 was not a good year for Samsung.
We can also see that it will not be a phone for everyone, as it will be a 5.7 inch screen, a screen that is not made for all hands.
"Talking about the smartphone itself, the J3 Pro has a 5" AMOLED display on the front, which is an HD display meaning it has a resolution of 1280 x 720. The camera on the front is an 8MP sensor with f/1.7 aperture.
For more on how the Galaxy S8 holds up in the real world, stay tuned for our full review. Technically, the galaxy S8+ can support 64 GB plus 256 GB storage, which gives consumers even more storage than what the 256 GB iPhone 7 Plus can offer.
Eagles get defensive tackle Timmy Jernigan from Ravens
It's a deal that could work out in the Ravens' favor, but it'll take turning that draft pick into a serious upgrade to make it so. The Ravens traded their 99th-overall selection to the Eagles in exchange for the 74th-overall pick in this year's draft.
Samsung's actual BOM and margins on the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ will likely never be known by anyone outside the company.
With regard to storage capabilities, both devices are nearly on similar footing. Interestingly, the Galaxy On5 2017, which was launched not so long ago, has Android Marshmallow running the show.
The HTC 11 which is expected to launch early in 2017 is rumored to feature a metal body with dual textures. Water resistance is another feature you can expect. The phone is scheduled for release in April 2017.
Samsung's foldable smartphone is now expected to be named Galaxy X. Last month, a trademark in the same name was spotted by a Twitter user who posted the screenshot of the document showing the name while another image included a Galaxy X branding promo.
Although the Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro has a large 4000mAh battery, it's important to remember that there's also the larger screen to power.
The benchmarked listing also reveals a detailed picture of the camera set up that the smartphone may boast. Samsung now emphasizes that business adoption is a part of the overall strategy. Let's wait and see how it pans out.
- Carter Page Russia Spy Meeting: 3 key takeaways on former Trump adviser
- Apple "Clips" has arrived - here's everything to know
- Rick And Morty May Actually Bring Back McDonald's Mulan Sauce
- Richard goes 8 innings, Padres beat Dodgers 4-0
- European Union says it will recognize any decision by Syrians on country's future
- Sprint Launches New Prices for Unlimited Data Plan
- Pink diamond sells for a world record $71.2M
- Toy Story and Casino legend Don Rickles dies aged 90
- US, Russia Trade Claims About Who Used Chem Weapons in Syria
- Schumer warns GOP against rules change on Supreme Court