According to the National Weather Service, Saturday may start out a little frosty in the morning, but after that the rest of the day should be flawless for enjoying outdoor activities or just sitting out on the porch and watching the world go by.
Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.
High winds March 8 knocked down this evergreen tree in the Royal Forest subdivision near 24 Mile and Hayes roads in Shelby Township.
TIMING.Strong wind gusts are expected to develop Thursday morning, increasing throughout the afternoon and reaching a peak during Thursday night.
WEDNESDAY: Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance for scattered thunderstorms.
Friday, April 7 - Patchy fog before 11 a.m.
Wednesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. Low around 38. South wind 15 to 20 miles per hour decreasing to 9 to 14 miles per hour after midnight.
Saturday Night:A 50 percent chance of showers.
BNP says defence deal with India will endanger Bangladesh's existence
India has offered two lines of credit - $4.5 billion for development assistance and $500 million for defence-related procurement - to Bangladesh.
A small craft advisory for winds will be in effect from 8 a.m. Thursday to 4 a.m. Saturday.
SUNDAY: Sunny with a high near 61°.
Rain is on its way as well, and thunderstorms are possible, but "it's going to be hit-or-miss showers - the main event for us now is going to be the wind", said meteorologist Dustin Guy.
Showers and possibly a thunderstorm are expected Monday with a high near 53. Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
Monday Night: A chance of showers.
As of 12:30 p.m., Puget Sound Energy reported around 20,000 customers had lost power.
Saturday will also be sunny, but wear a jacket and carry a blanket to the ball fields for your kids Saturday morning game. Water levels on many rivers will remain high as rivers continue to respond to earlier rainfall.
- Emirates loans tablets to US-bound users
- Apple "Clips" has arrived - here's everything to know
- California governor declares end to drought emergency
- The first drop test for the Galaxy S8 confirms your fears
- Facebook launches resource to help spot misleading news
- Brexit EU's Barnier calls for calm over Gibraltar
- Not so silent night: Dallas emergency siren system hacked
- Boulder weather: Sunny skies with a high of 54
- No West Bank settlement freeze: Israeli official
- Girl found living with monkeys in Indian forest