According to the South China Morning Post, Arabella serenaded President Xi and First Lady Peng with a traditional Chinese folk song titled Mo Li Hua (or "Jasmine Flower" in English).
Arabella, 5, and Joseph, 3, who are Jewish, are the children of Trump's daughter Ivanka and Jared Kushner.
This was not the first time the Trumps have showed off Arabella's Mandarin skills in what many believe was the U.S. first family's soft approach in their attempt to win China's favour.
Ivanka Trump's two oldest children, Arabella and Joseph Kushner, performed the song and recited poetry for Xi Jinping during the leader's first meeting at President Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida.
Joseph then reportedly joined Arabella in reciting a bit of Chinese poetry, including San Zi Jing (which translates to the "Three Character Classic").
New Jupiter image captured by Hubble Space Telescope
The configuration goes like this: Earth is now lined up directly between the sun and Jupiter at a point called opposition . Steady binoculars or any small telescope will reveal Jupiter's four traveling companions, discovered by Galileo in 1610.
The Times, which Ivanka's father has repeatedly called "failing" on Twitter, also indicates that young Chinese women look up to Ivanka as a leader and "an elegant symbol of power and ambition".
Arabella followed it up in February with a video of her celebrating the Chinese New Year with a song.
Donald Trump seemed to have broken the ice with China with the help of his grandchildren. Wishing everyone an unbelievable year to come during these days of celebration.
Noting that China and the United States should enhance communication and cooperation in the area of arts, Peng said she hopes that teachers and students of the Bak Middle School of the Arts will make greater contribution in strengthening bilateral ties and friendship through education and arts.
- Nvidia Titan Xp Comes With 12GB GDDR5X RAM
- Actor From Kendall Jenner Pepsi Commercial Addresses Backlash
- Anchor reads breaking news of husband's death
- BNP says defence deal with India will endanger Bangladesh's existence
- Brexit EU's Barnier calls for calm over Gibraltar
- Could Spotify 'IPO' (without an IPO) as early as September?
- Man City 3-1 Hull City: Home comforts for Pep
- Israel Closes Border Crossing To Egypt On Warning Of "Imminent" Attack
- Not so silent night: Dallas emergency siren system hacked
- Teen asylum-seeker ID'd as suspect in Norway explosive case