According to the South China Morning Post, Arabella serenaded President Xi and First Lady Peng with a traditional Chinese folk song titled Mo Li Hua (or "Jasmine Flower" in English).
Arabella, 5, and Joseph, 3, who are Jewish, are the children of Trump's daughter Ivanka and Jared Kushner.
This was not the first time the Trumps have showed off Arabella's Mandarin skills in what many believe was the U.S. first family's soft approach in their attempt to win China's favour.
Ivanka Trump's two oldest children, Arabella and Joseph Kushner, performed the song and recited poetry for Xi Jinping during the leader's first meeting at President Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida.
Joseph then reportedly joined Arabella in reciting a bit of Chinese poetry, including San Zi Jing (which translates to the "Three Character Classic").
Man City 3-1 Hull City: Home comforts for Pep
They've gone W1-D2-L12 on the road this term, failing to score in 10 of 13 winless matches recently, of which 12 were defeats. The Tigers have turned the KCOM Stadium into a fortress since Silva's appointment, going unbeaten with five wins out of six.
The Times, which Ivanka's father has repeatedly called "failing" on Twitter, also indicates that young Chinese women look up to Ivanka as a leader and "an elegant symbol of power and ambition".
Arabella followed it up in February with a video of her celebrating the Chinese New Year with a song.
Donald Trump seemed to have broken the ice with China with the help of his grandchildren. Wishing everyone an unbelievable year to come during these days of celebration.
Noting that China and the United States should enhance communication and cooperation in the area of arts, Peng said she hopes that teachers and students of the Bak Middle School of the Arts will make greater contribution in strengthening bilateral ties and friendship through education and arts.
- Pearl Jam is inducted into Rock Hall
- North Korea says Syria airstrikes justify its nuclear arsenal
- KFC promises to ditch to antibiotic-laden chicken
- Emirates loans tablets to US-bound users
- Man City v Hull City: Confirmed Lineups - Yaya Toure starts
- Israel Closes Border Crossing To Egypt On Warning Of "Imminent" Attack
- Leader Justin Rose geared up for epic Sunday at the Masters
- Waymo's Files Never Touched Uber's Servers, Says the Company
- Breast Ban? UFC fight in limbo over breast implants
- Not so silent night: Dallas emergency siren system hacked