The HTC U should offer 64GB or 128GB of internal storage. "Rumours suggest that the upcoming phone codenamed "Ocean" get might launched under its" U" series - and that it could simply be called the "HTC U".
In line with previous leaks, the metallic frame of the HTC U will be embedded with sensors. It will run Android 7.1 Nougat with the company's Sense 9 over the top. The front is also similar, although the difference here will be in the existence of the secondary ticker display on top which we cannot spot on the live image. Twitter user LlabTooFeR posted a few details regarding the upcoming flagship smartphone.
Gun theft fugitive caught in southwest Wisconsin
Separately, law enforcement officials said on Thursday they were investigating a letter purportedly sent through the U.S. Authorities believe this manifesto was written by Joseph Jakubowski, a man who is now the subject of a national manhunt.
The new Edge Sense technology allows "the user to control numerous, customizable actions with gestures such as squeezing or swiping along its left and right sides".
It also looks like there'll be a physical home button on the front of the device - so no rear fingerprint scanner as with the Galaxy S8, then. It has been reported the Ocean will have high-end specs such as a 5.5-inch display along with a Quad HD resolution. HTC U might also integrate a special Sense AI Assistant to challenge the likes of Samsung Bixby, Google Assistant, Apple Siri, etc. In the camera department, the HTC U is going to be equipped with a 12MP Sony IMX362 sensor at the back and a 16MP IMX351 sensor on the front. The HTC device is expected to give a tough fight to the upcoming flagships - OnePlus 5 and Xiaomi Mi 6. It also contradicts previous rumors about the HTC U featuring a bezel-less display.
- Protesters demand Trump's tax returns
- Does Trump keep his promises? Poll finds big shift in opinion
- Harrison Ford Visit, Fisher Tribute Launch Star Wars Event
- Russia's biggest search engine beats Google in antitrust case
- US, Mexico,Canada announce joint bid for World Cup 2026
- Microsoft's much-awaited Windows 10 Creators Update is finally here
- Last call to collect leftover tax refunds
- Bale out of Bayern return, Lewandowski back
- New York Uber drivers may get tips
- Three-time world champion Lewis Hamilton lauds `awesome` F1 season so far