In case you missed the show, we've rounded up all of Harry's very best moments. Is he singing about Kendall Jenner, his on-again/off-again gal with whom Styles was photographed leaving a New York City hotel back in 2013?!
Harry Styles is set to make his Saturday Night Live debut on tonight's (April 14) big show, but could we be getting more than we bargained for and see the one Direction star strip down?
In the skit, titled Celebrity Family Feud: Time Travel Edition, Harry played Mick Jagger circa 1977.
Sporting a vivid white suit and shoulder length hair, Harry Styles even throws in a few Mick Jagger grimaces for the audience.
Harrison Ford Visit, Fisher Tribute Launch Star Wars Event
Billie looked exactly like Princess Leia in this white dress which was custom-made for her by the one and only, Tom Ford. This year's "Star Wars" Celebration got off to an emotional start Thursday in Orlando with a tribute to Carrie Fisher.
The ex-One Direction singer performed the number one track, plus a new track, 'Ever Since New York'.
During the skit, when asked about Mick's solo music, Harry - as Mick - replied: 'Solo, why would anyone in a successful band go solo? "Yeah, I know they're not called 'Holocaust centres.' I know that. I'm really so happy to come home", Fallon said during his opening monologue. "I'm so happy to be home and I hope you enjoy the show".
But it's his acting work in the show that comes as the real surprise treat here, because Styles' career overhaul effort for summer 2017 is bifurcated between releasing that solo album in May and starring in Christopher Nolan's forthcoming World War II epic Dunkirk, which hits theaters in July.
To say fans are excited for Harry's performance of his debut single "Sign Of Times" is an understatement, and for the first time ever, "SNL" will be shown totally live in all areas of the USA, so nobody feels left out. News, Styles' dance performance on "Saturday Night Live" was only brief.
- Five dead in Lisbon supermarket plane crash
- Protesters demand Trump's tax returns
- Oilers look to make it 3 straight over Sharks
- Chechnya gay concentration camp horror
- NATO chief: Trump has been 'very consistent' in support of alliance
- Renowned Montreal HIV researcher Dr. Mark Wainberg drowns at 71
- Last call to collect leftover tax refunds
- Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro likely to be launched in India today
- Gun theft fugitive caught in southwest Wisconsin
- 4 bodies in NY park are apparent homicide victims