That spot, SafeHouse Chicago, is located just off of the Magnificent Mile, and for patrons who visit the spy-themed restaurant between now and Friday, we have a special code word to use during your visit.
The word took social media by storm after the president tweeted about "constant negative press covfefe". Trump, who realised the hullabaloo his tweet had stirred up on the micro-blogging site, deleted it and posted another tweet that only added to the chaos - "Who can figure out the true meaning of "covfefe"???". And that was it for almost six hours, before the unfinished tweet was removed from the president's account, only to be replaced in the morning with the president himself getting in on the social media furor to his own tweet.
Spicer was replying to a question thrown at him during a media meeting later in the day asking why the tweet remained uncorrected for so long on Trump's personal @realDonaldTrump account.
The post was still available more than three hours after it appeared on his feed and no clarification has been given.
Reporters who asked White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer what it meant got a cryptic response.
French president flexes diplomatic muscles in Putin meeting
Despite being on different sides in the war, Macron also accepted representatives of the Syrian leader should be at future talks. Mr Putin said Mr Macron proposed a framework for French and Russian anti-terror experts to meet and work together.
Now that we have all basked in the greatness of the cofveve meme, we unfortunately have to return to the reality of the Trump presidency.
Cofveve may have seemed like harmless fun, but in reality, it tells us something about the president.
Some people replaced words from famous songs with the new word "covfefe".
Linguists assumed the president meant to write "coverage" instead of "covfefe".
What do you think "covfefe" means?
- No surprise: It's Cavs-Warriors in the NBA Finals, again
- Lindsey Graham: Comey's decision to act on possibly fake Russian document 'incompetent'
- Flight diverted when lithium battery catches fire onboard
- UN Ready to Impose Further Sanctions on North Korea
- IS group claims responsibility for terror attack in downtown Kabul
- Google marks start of ICC Champions Trophy with doodle you can't resist
- French Open 2017: Rafael Nadal seals victory as Robin Haase double faults
- Scientists detect Einstein gravitational waves for a third time
- OPEC agrees to extend output curbs, but falls short of experts' expectations
- Trump hits out at 'fake news' following Kushner reports