That spot, SafeHouse Chicago, is located just off of the Magnificent Mile, and for patrons who visit the spy-themed restaurant between now and Friday, we have a special code word to use during your visit.
The word took social media by storm after the president tweeted about "constant negative press covfefe". Trump, who realised the hullabaloo his tweet had stirred up on the micro-blogging site, deleted it and posted another tweet that only added to the chaos - "Who can figure out the true meaning of "covfefe"???". And that was it for almost six hours, before the unfinished tweet was removed from the president's account, only to be replaced in the morning with the president himself getting in on the social media furor to his own tweet.
Spicer was replying to a question thrown at him during a media meeting later in the day asking why the tweet remained uncorrected for so long on Trump's personal @realDonaldTrump account.
The post was still available more than three hours after it appeared on his feed and no clarification has been given.
Reporters who asked White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer what it meant got a cryptic response.
Police says tiger who killed zookeeper is unharmed
Mr Wedderburn said the "freak accident" at Hamerton Zoo Park, Cambs, would have unfolded in less than half a minute. More information trickled out about King, who was from Chippenham, in Wiltshire, according to the BBC .
Now that we have all basked in the greatness of the cofveve meme, we unfortunately have to return to the reality of the Trump presidency.
Cofveve may have seemed like harmless fun, but in reality, it tells us something about the president.
Some people replaced words from famous songs with the new word "covfefe".
Linguists assumed the president meant to write "coverage" instead of "covfefe".
What do you think "covfefe" means?
- Scientists detect Einstein gravitational waves for a third time
- Tsonga out of French Open in 1st round
- NBA Draft Lottery: Bulls still have minuscule chance at that Kings pick
- 'Declare cow as national animal'
- Trump, Abbas Call for Revival of Palestinian-Israeli Peace Talks
- Cleveland fires 1 officer, suspends 2nd in Rice shooting
- No surprise: It's Cavs-Warriors in the NBA Finals, again
- French Open 2017: Rafael Nadal seals victory as Robin Haase double faults
- Phil Jones warns team-mates on Europa League final
- Trump hits out at 'fake news' following Kushner reports