Jose Mourinho's final press conference of the Premier League season lasted just 11 seconds, with the Manchester United manager walking out without fielding a single question.
"We wanted to go out and win the game and that is what we did". We want Champions League football, it's what we have to do to win the game.
"We've no God-given right to win the Europa League".
"We have two world-class goalkeepers like I have always said and two great people and good friends also", he said.
Joel Pereira and Scott McTominay are all the more determined to establish themselves in the Manchester United first team after full debuts to cherish.
Mourinho handed full debuts to four youngsters in an experimental line-up against Palace, and he said in his notes for the contest at Old Trafford: "Like everyone else we (will have) played 38 Premier League matches this season".
Carter Page: Reports of Russian Contacts 'False and Misleading'
Fellow Republicans, including Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, have urged Mr Trump to tweet less and more wisely.
Herrera insists, however, that rather than take Neville's criticisms to heart, he actually used them to inspire him to help change his game once called upon by Mourinho. "But as for lots of them together, I think no".
And he was brought off in the 88th minute - receiving a massive ovation on what could be his last appearance for the club - to be replaced by 16-year-old Angel Gomes who became United's youngest player for 61 years.
"It was how I developed into the person and player I am now. But we need to give it one more big push on Wednesday night".
Ander Herrera has thanked Gary Neville and credited the former Manchester United star for inspiring the Spain star to turn himself into a mainstay of Jose Mourinho's side. "I am always open to learning".
I think I've had a good season, hopefully I can play more next season and be better.
It was Pogba's throughball that created the opportunity, but Harrop still had plenty to do before cutting inside past Martin Kelly and unleashing a fine finish into the far corner, the Old Trafford crowd erupting in celebration.
- Nest's New Security Camera Can Distinguish Between People and Pets
- Bernhard Langer wins Senior PGA for record 9th senior major
- Joanna Konta knocked out of French Open in first round
- French president flexes diplomatic muscles in Putin meeting
- No surprise: It's Cavs-Warriors in the NBA Finals, again
- Cleveland fires 1 officer, suspends 2nd in Rice shooting
- Russians Bragged They Had 'Derogatory' Information on Team Trump
- Police says tiger who killed zookeeper is unharmed
- Trump hits out at 'fake news' following Kushner reports
- Yogi Adityanath practicing 'untouchability': Congress on Kushinagar Dalits row