"The Dakota Access pipeline and a feeder line leaked more than 100 gallons of oil in western North Dakota in separate incidents in March, and the Dakota Access line leaked 84 gallons of oil in northern South Dakota in April".
Crude oil is now flowing through the Dakota Access Pipeline, despite months of protests against it by Native American tribes and environmental groups.
BISMARCK, N.D. (AP) Documents provided to an online magazine indicate a private security firm hired by the developer of the disputed Dakota Access oil pipeline conducted an aggressive, multifaceted operation that included a close working relationship with public law enforcement.
The Coca-Cola Co (KO) Stake Raised by Visionary Asset Management Inc
Wealth Enhancement Advisory Svcs Limited Liability Company reported 42,922 shares or 0.22% of all its holdings. RBC Capital Markets maintained the shares of KO in report on Thursday, March 10 with "Outperform" rating.
The second pipeline is the 700 mile ETCO or Energy Transfer Crude Oil Pipeline that will transport oil from the Patoka Tank Farm to Nederland, Texas where the crude oil can be refined or further transported to additional refining markets. The company behind the $3.8 billion project maintains it broke no rules during construction. The pipelines have commitments for approximately 520,000 barrels of oil per day and have a capacity of approximately 570,000 barrels per day.
The Oceti Sakowin camp, the main protest camp closest to the pipeline, was cleared in February following an emergency evacuation order signed by North Dakota Gov. Doug Burgum.
"Now that the Dakota Access pipeline is fully operational, we find it more urgent than ever that the courts and administration address the risks posed to the drinking water of millions of American citizens", Standing Rock Sioux Chairman Dave Archambault said in a statement. Trump's actions cast aside efforts by former President Barack Obama to block the pipeline's construction. Protestors, most notably including the Standing Rock Sioux tribe, fought against the pipeline because they claimed its route beneath Missouri River reservoir Lake Oahe would threaten the tribe's water source and run through sacred land.
- Girl's soccer team disqualified after tournament organizers say she looks like boy
- Cavaliers wearing black jerseys for Game 2: 2017 NBA Finals
- Google marks start of ICC Champions Trophy with doodle you can't resist
- Del Potro shows sporting spirit, closes in on Murray clash
- House committee issues subpoenas; Comey OK'd to testify
- Russia Launched Cyberattack On Voting Vendor Ahead Of Election
- Source Politico: Trump's climate conundrum nears a verdict
- Netflix CEO Reed Hastings loves when other companies pick fights with him
- Online game Words with Friends adds 'covfefe' to its list
- Morata agrees to €60m move as Milan meet Madrid in Cardiff