United's original offer DID NOT include David De Gea, the goalkeeper being a long-time target for the Spanish giants.
The Sun are reporting that United have offered £52million for the 24-year-old Spain global but have been been thwarted, with the Champions League winners telling Jose Mourinho to stump up over £78million.
In fact, Morata has now moved on to the AC Milan and Manchester United rumor mills, with the latter supposedly making a €60m bid for him recently.
Mourinho is desperate to bolster his attack this summer, especially after the cruciate ligament knee injury Ibrahimovic suffered in April to rule him out for almost a year.
Del Potro shows sporting spirit, closes in on Murray clash
The match was locked at 1-1 after Del Potro had taken the first set 6-3 before Almagro claimed the next by the same score. Afterwards, Del Potro revealed afterwards that he encouraged him to think of his family and his new-born baby.
'Milan? No, I certainly won't be in Italy.
The Spain worldwide scored 20 goals in all competitions for Real last season, as the club clinched La Liga and the Champions League.
The same report states that the 24-year-old Spanish striker is seen as a more "viable" option thank Romelu Lukaku or Andrea Belotti.
"I'm happy here, it's my dream to be here, we've just won the Champions League and I'm not thinking about anything other than celebrating".
Meanwhile, sticking with Calciomercato, it sounds as though it's becoming more and more unlikely that Real Madrid striker Alvaro Morata finds himself at Milanello this summer.
- Another Chelsea youngster on the move
- Saina Nehwal loses in Thailand Open semis
- Russia Launched Cyberattack On Voting Vendor Ahead Of Election
- Diplomats struggle to reach consensus on Venezuela crisis
- RBA Leaves Rates Unchanged, Sounding Optimistic
- Scientists detect Einstein gravitational waves for a third time
- Trump, Abbas Call for Revival of Palestinian-Israeli Peace Talks
- Police ID man accused of stealing wedding ring in Portland double murder
- Grande returns to Manchester to honor victims with benefit
- Russians Bragged They Had 'Derogatory' Information on Team Trump