United's original offer DID NOT include David De Gea, the goalkeeper being a long-time target for the Spanish giants.
The Sun are reporting that United have offered £52million for the 24-year-old Spain global but have been been thwarted, with the Champions League winners telling Jose Mourinho to stump up over £78million.
In fact, Morata has now moved on to the AC Milan and Manchester United rumor mills, with the latter supposedly making a €60m bid for him recently.
Mourinho is desperate to bolster his attack this summer, especially after the cruciate ligament knee injury Ibrahimovic suffered in April to rule him out for almost a year.
$3.8 billion Dakota Access oil pipeline begins service
Trump's actions cast aside efforts by former President Barack Obama to block the pipeline's construction. The company behind the $3.8 billion project maintains it broke no rules during construction.
'Milan? No, I certainly won't be in Italy.
The Spain worldwide scored 20 goals in all competitions for Real last season, as the club clinched La Liga and the Champions League.
The same report states that the 24-year-old Spanish striker is seen as a more "viable" option thank Romelu Lukaku or Andrea Belotti.
"I'm happy here, it's my dream to be here, we've just won the Champions League and I'm not thinking about anything other than celebrating".
Meanwhile, sticking with Calciomercato, it sounds as though it's becoming more and more unlikely that Real Madrid striker Alvaro Morata finds himself at Milanello this summer.
- Diplomats struggle to reach consensus on Venezuela crisis
- Phil Mickelson will not play at the US Open
- Netflix CEO Reed Hastings loves when other companies pick fights with him
- Russians Bragged They Had 'Derogatory' Information on Team Trump
- Phil Jones warns team-mates on Europa League final
- The Coca-Cola Co (KO) Stake Raised by Visionary Asset Management Inc
- Spelling bee champ asked to spell 'covfefe,' gets it wrong
- Saina Nehwal loses in Thailand Open semis
- Google marks start of ICC Champions Trophy with doodle you can't resist
- RBA Leaves Rates Unchanged, Sounding Optimistic