Kesha, 30, interrupted Seinfeld, 63, in the middle of an interview to express her love for him and ask him for a hug.
"No, thanks", the comedian responded, twice.
Acting ambassador of US Embassy in China quits over opposition to Trump
He confidently said that the matters relate to Paris agreement and it should not be related to the ongoing efforts of the country. Wan did not publicly address Trump's move on the accord, which has been ratified by nearly 150 countries.
He told McFly: "I don't know who she was".
Afterwards the comic admitted he didn't know who Kesha was, so McFly filled him in.
"Always an honor and a reoccurring dream come true. thank you buddy", she captioned a picture of herself with musician Ben Folds.
After she walked away and he was told that she is a pop star, Seinfeld tried to fix the damage. "Oh, thanks", he said in response. The comedian masterfully deflected Kesha's advances at a recent charity event. Seinfeld seems unimpressed with this new information, and simply brushes off the exchange with a shrug, saying, "I wish her the best". Some say that you shouldn't meet your hero's (sic).
- Russia Launched Cyberattack On Voting Vendor Ahead Of Election
- Morata agrees to €60m move as Milan meet Madrid in Cardiff
- Netflix CEO Reed Hastings loves when other companies pick fights with him
- RBA Leaves Rates Unchanged, Sounding Optimistic
- U.S. Stocks Weaken on Fresh Economic Concerns
- Diplomats struggle to reach consensus on Venezuela crisis
- Online game Words with Friends adds 'covfefe' to its list
- Djokovic in great Paris escape, Nadal cruises
- Del Potro shows sporting spirit, closes in on Murray clash
- $3.8 billion Dakota Access oil pipeline begins service