Kesha, 30, interrupted Seinfeld, 63, in the middle of an interview to express her love for him and ask him for a hug.
"No, thanks", the comedian responded, twice.
He told McFly: "I don't know who she was".
Afterwards the comic admitted he didn't know who Kesha was, so McFly filled him in.
"Always an honor and a reoccurring dream come true. thank you buddy", she captioned a picture of herself with musician Ben Folds.
After she walked away and he was told that she is a pop star, Seinfeld tried to fix the damage. "Oh, thanks", he said in response. The comedian masterfully deflected Kesha's advances at a recent charity event. Seinfeld seems unimpressed with this new information, and simply brushes off the exchange with a shrug, saying, "I wish her the best". Some say that you shouldn't meet your hero's (sic).
Report of multiple casualties in incident on London Bridge
The Royal Oak pub, near the attack site, opened its doors to people evacuated from hotels inside the area cordoned off by police. The force tweeted a warning telling people in the area to run to safety, hide and then call police if it is safe to do so.
- Del Potro shows sporting spirit, closes in on Murray clash
- Online game Words with Friends adds 'covfefe' to its list
- U.S. Stocks Weaken on Fresh Economic Concerns
- OECD upgrades global economic outlook, export growth lifts Japan
- White House, allies scramble for ways to counter Comey
- Grande returns to Manchester to honor victims with benefit
- Philippine lawmakers ask top court to nullify martial law
- Cavaliers wearing black jerseys for Game 2: 2017 NBA Finals
- Erdogan Bodyguards Accused of Attacking DC Protesters Released
- The Coca-Cola Co (KO) Stake Raised by Visionary Asset Management Inc