"Around 2012, that's when coaches stopped thinking they could go at me and get a basket or get me in foul trouble", Durant said. Those players include Rasheed Wallace (2004 Pistons), Julius Erving (1983 76ers), Scottie Pippen (1996 Bulls), Magic Johnson (1987 Lakers), Shaquille O'Neal (2001 Lakers), Charles Barkley (thinks all the great teams could beat the Warriors), and Stephen Jackson (2007 Warriors).
"The guys in the 50s would have destroyed everybody". It's weird how human evolution goes in reverse in sports. "I can't explain it".
This is the best part of the Warriors' success: It enables their sassiness.
Kerr is not new to the trolling business.
RBA Leaves Rates Unchanged, Sounding Optimistic
The more house prices calm down, the more room the RBA has to cut rates by minimising the risk of stoking the market. Underemployment is keeping a lid on wage pressure, with Lowe noting that growth in total hours worked remained weak.
"I haven't seen him shoot in a long time, until today", said one Warriors' person who was at practice, before the media was admitted. "I got a good kick out of that, because Dennis was suspended 15 games a year anyway. He just took a night off whenever he wanted, so he can't complain". The stats themselves don't matter, though, not even in the face of Golden State's already-historic run, as the Warriors look to clinch a title in Game 4 on Friday, in Cleveland's defending championship arena.
While it's impossible to know how Golden State would stack up to some of the best teams of all time, Kerr has a good point.
Never change, Steve. Never change.
- Hunter College student stuck on NYC subway gets impromptu graduation ceremony
- Raees replaces injured Riaz in Pakistan CT squad
- Lifelong Green Bay Packers fans drive Davon House 300 miles to OTAs
- Envoy Haley says US won't let the UN 'bully' Israel anymore
- House, Senate investigators seek Trump tapes, Comey memos
- Warm Chicago reception for Sale
- White House, allies scramble for ways to counter Comey
- Acting ambassador of US Embassy in China quits over opposition to Trump
- Apple Refreshes the Entire MacBook Line Up, and I'm Pissed
- Auburn Finishes 5th at NCAA Track and Field Championships