"Around 2012, that's when coaches stopped thinking they could go at me and get a basket or get me in foul trouble", Durant said. Those players include Rasheed Wallace (2004 Pistons), Julius Erving (1983 76ers), Scottie Pippen (1996 Bulls), Magic Johnson (1987 Lakers), Shaquille O'Neal (2001 Lakers), Charles Barkley (thinks all the great teams could beat the Warriors), and Stephen Jackson (2007 Warriors).
"The guys in the 50s would have destroyed everybody". It's weird how human evolution goes in reverse in sports. "I can't explain it".
This is the best part of the Warriors' success: It enables their sassiness.
Kerr is not new to the trolling business.
Warm Chicago reception for Sale
He didn't make it to the sixth inning, the first time that has happened since pitching his last game for the White Sox in 2016. Chris Sale was traded to the Red Sox this past off-season for 4 prospects, which included Yoan Moncada and Michael Kopech .
"I haven't seen him shoot in a long time, until today", said one Warriors' person who was at practice, before the media was admitted. "I got a good kick out of that, because Dennis was suspended 15 games a year anyway. He just took a night off whenever he wanted, so he can't complain". The stats themselves don't matter, though, not even in the face of Golden State's already-historic run, as the Warriors look to clinch a title in Game 4 on Friday, in Cleveland's defending championship arena.
While it's impossible to know how Golden State would stack up to some of the best teams of all time, Kerr has a good point.
Never change, Steve. Never change.
- Girl's soccer team disqualified after tournament organizers say she looks like boy
- Grande returns to Manchester to honor victims with benefit
- Oliver Stone: Megyn Kelly didn't know her stuff with Putin
- Hunter College student stuck on NYC subway gets impromptu graduation ceremony
- White House, allies scramble for ways to counter Comey
- White House: Trump's tweets are 'official statements'
- Bahamas Alarm At Us Withdrawal From Paris Climate Change Deal
- Pentagon report cites China military buildup around world
- Philippine lawmakers ask top court to nullify martial law
- Lifelong Green Bay Packers fans drive Davon House 300 miles to OTAs