The prodigal son returned home to deliver a championship.
The 73-win team that he rallied his Cavaliers from a 3-1 Finals deficit to beat added an MVP in Kevin Durant and it's no surprise Golden State is a win away from completing the first 16-0 run through the post season in National Basketball Association history.
If you've always wondered how LeBron James felt about coming back to Cleveland despite Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert famously writing a scathing letter in Comic Sans when James took his talents to South Beach in 2010, we now have an answer.
"Multiple league sources I've spoken to think the Lakers or Clippers are viable destinations for King James", O'Connor wrote.
White House: Trump's tweets are 'official statements'
CUOMO: It's not social media. "It's probably upgraded at this point , given that where we don't have a communications director". The White House has defended tweets by US President Donald Trump that have raised concern among opponents and allies alike.
The Lakers make sense if LeBron wants to build a sustainable victor with a core blend of veterans and youthful talent like Paul George - if, as National Basketball Association gossip suggests, George truly is "hell-bent" on going to L.A. - and Brandon Ingram. But the league landscape can change quickly. After all, the Cavs-Warriors series is all but over. If they fall short of their ultimate goal again, LeBron might look at Cleveland and see little potential for growth compared to other situations. "So we made enough plays tonight to still win the ball game, but they made a couple more".
The Cavaliers are, nearly assuredly, not going to win the NBA Finals. Shot during the All-Star game in New Orleans back in February, the ESPN produced episode called "The Shop" premiered on Friday, June 9 and released on James' multimedia platform, Uninterrupted.
Next up: The final touches on his legacy and the best yearly chances at title runs? How about some LeBron James free agency rumors?
- Intelligence Ministry: Iran arrests 41 ISIS takfiri terrorists
- Morales hits tiebreaking homer, Blue Jays beat Reds 6-4
- U.S. soldiers killed, 2 wounded in Taliban-claimed attack by Afghan soldier
- Warm Chicago reception for Sale
- Yahoo shareholders approve sale to Verizon
- UK polls: Theresa May's two closest advisers quit after election debacle
- Niger recalls ambassador to Qatar in solidarity with Arab states
- Oliver Stone: Megyn Kelly didn't know her stuff with Putin
- Apple Refreshes the Entire MacBook Line Up, and I'm Pissed
- Preet Bharara Says He Too Was Made 'Uncomfortable' by Trump's Contact Attempts