It didn't bring them a championship. Mass confusion ensued when Green was given another technical with 6:18 to go in the third quarter, for arguing, but was not automatically ejected from the game. "It's the way we play at our best".
An interesting claim for Mary to co-sign considering Steph Curry's wife Ayesha took that same stance previous year. With a coach or trainer, we just verbalize and at that time we should listen to the PA announcer to who it is on. "I thought I had verbalized to the table that the technical foul was on Coach Kerr. But he knows that". "They don't seem to be the sharpest people around".
As if Draymond Green didn't have enough enemies in Cleveland, he certainly added a few more after uttering some choice comments in the direction of Cavaliers supporters. How can we play physical with some of the stuff going on out there tonight?
It would've been understandable if such circumstances would've left Warriors star Draymond Green in a foul mood afterward. If he truly had two, he'd be at five - two away from the automatic suspension that's triggered by the seventh technical of the playoffs. "We never felt like we were out of the game".
Cody Bellinger, Los Angeles Dodgers jolt Cincinnati Reds with six-run 8th
After giving up Turner's homer in the first inning, Garrett took a line drive off his pitching hand to start the second inning. Yasiel Puig and pinch hitter Justin Turner singled with one out in the ninth off Reds reliever Drew Storen (1-2).
All eyes will be on the National Basketball Association as they will no doubt try and explain their way out of what was one of the most freaky decisions in an National Basketball Association finals game. "So then I thought the second one, Draymond was going to get kicked out, but they explained that the first one was on me". "I knew he wouldn't do anything to get ejected". He made that list after getting suspended in Game 4 of last year's NBA Finals. This is the Cavaliers' defensive plan coming to fruition: double-team Curry, stay home on Thompson, and let Green shoot.
"You act like I'm just this troubled guy who's been in a bunch of trouble and can't control myself", Green said.
He had 14 rebounds in Game 4, his best performance of the playoffs.
The public address man at Quicken Loans Arena had announced that the first technical was on Green and no correction or explanation was ever given to the crowd when Green remained in the game.
- White House: Trump's tweets are 'official statements'
- Manchester City will not sign Alexis Sánchez... Or will they?
- Crosby's brilliant night overshadowed by Subban tussle, water bottle toss
- Niger recalls ambassador to Qatar in solidarity with Arab states
- Britain's snap election backfires on Prime Minister Theresa May
- UK polls: Theresa May's two closest advisers quit after election debacle
- Afghanistan To Host International Peace Conference
- Theresa May to form minority government after poll setback
- Cosby's accuser stands by her story under cross-examination
- Apple Introduces The HomePod Speaker and Home Assistant