Madrid are understood to be holding out for close to £78m for Morata, who was bought back from Juventus last summer, but Sky Sports News HQ understands they are increasingly confident of landing the forward.
The Daily Mail is claiming that the Red Devils have made their interest in the striker concrete by making a bid to bring the 24-year-old striker to Old Trafford this summer.
Lopez said: "They are a club with great glamour, a very interesting option".
Preet Bharara Says He Too Was Made 'Uncomfortable' by Trump's Contact Attempts
Bharara also said he thinks Comey told the truth under oath while testifying to the Senate Intelligence Committee last week. Bharara also recounted how he was sacked by Trump after refusing to take an "inappropriate" phone call from the president.
But Jose Mourinho has reportedly told him he will be one of the main men at Old Trafford if he joins next season. "I can say that this is a very important proposal and now the decision is with Real".
"Yes, there was frequent contact with us until a few days ago - I can confirm that", added Morata's representative. "Quite simply, Real Madrid considered the offer from the Rossoneri unsatisfactory", Lopez told Calcio Mercato. "I can not say [if the deal is close to completion] - we will see", Lopez told Calciomercato.
Manchester United have announced they have reached an agreement to sign Benfica defender Victor Lindelof subject to a medical, global clearance and personal terms.
- Democrats and Republicans holding primaries June 13
- Niger recalls ambassador to Qatar in solidarity with Arab states
- UK polls: Theresa May's two closest advisers quit after election debacle
- Theresa May to form minority government after poll setback
- Manchester City will not sign Alexis Sánchez... Or will they?
- Attorney: Officer 'did what he had to do' in driver shooting
- Britain's snap election backfires on Prime Minister Theresa May
- Warriors' Green stays in Game 4 after technical foul fiasco
- Jeremy Corbyn: 'I can still be prime minister'
- White House: Trump's tweets are 'official statements'