A Spanish state prosecutor last week accused Ronaldo of failing to pay €14.7 million on image rights earned between 2011 and 2014, saying he used a shell company in the Virgin Islands to "create a screen in order to hide his total income". "No offer has been received for him".
Portugal's Cristiano Ronaldo calls for referee's attention during the Confederations Cup, Group A soccer match between Portugal and Mexico, at the Kazan Arena, Russia, Sunday, June 18, 2017.
"I have not spoken with him".
In an earlier report Marca said Ronaldo has told his teammates he was leaving and "there is no turning back".
Perez added: "Now we want to win three successive Champions Leagues".
A statement from the Attorney General's Office confirmed to Press Association Sport that the Madrid Prosecutor's Office had lodged the papers, relating to 2011 and 2012, with the municipal court.
Trump breaks campaign promise to deport Dreamers
However, deportations have slightly gone down as less number of people has been caught crossing the Mexican border illegally. The protection program for parents, like the one for young immigrants, was created with a policy memo, not by legislation.
His first big challenge is keeping Ronaldo at the club he joined in 2009 from Manchester United for a record 94 million euros ($105.3 million).
Perez, a 70-year-old construction magnate said to be close to Ronaldo, was elected unopposed Monday for a third term in charge of Europe's most successful club.
Mourinho was Real Madrid coach from 2010-13.
Ronaldo, a player United are naturally interested in, has a prohibitively high one billion euros (£880million) buyout clause in the new and improved deal he signed in November which ties him to the Bernabeu until 2021. He has claimed a haul of domestic trophies with Chelsea and other clubs.
- World Elder Abuse Awareness Month
- China, Russia should enhance ties: Chinese president
- Public Protector must release Gupta reports
- Walmart to acquire men's clothier Bonobos for $310M
- BJP wooing dalits via Kovind: Shiv Sena
- Search for escaped inmates expanding as it enters 3rd day
- National Football League suspends former Browns bust Justin Gilbert for a year
- Oregon Becomes First State To Allow Third Gender Option On Driver ID
- Spanish state prosecutor accuses Jose Mourinho of tax fraud
- Seven crew members missing after Navy destroyer collides with ship