The 25-year-old forward has gone on to win eight major honours during his time at the Nou Camp, including the 2014/15 Champions League and two La Liga titles.
Ronaldo, who has been summoned to appear in court on July 31, has denied any wrongdoing.
"I am sure he will be one of the greats and we are following him".
This goes against reports claiming that United have been negotiating with Madrid for several weeks. "I would have liked to have him, but we haven't contemplated it".
Portugal's Cristiano Ronaldo calls for referee's attention during the Confederations Cup, Group A soccer match between Portugal and Mexico, at the Kazan Arena, Russia, Sunday, June 18, 2017.
Justices say law on offensive trademarks is unconstitutional
Justice Neil Gorsuch joined the court after arguments were heard in the case and did not participate in Monday's decision. Alito also said trademarks are not immune from First Amendment protection as part of a government program or subsidy.
Ronaldo has continued to improve since joining Los Blancos.
Mbappe's team-mate Thomas Lemar is also a target for Wenger but it is unclear whether Monaco will allow any more players to leave following the departure of Bernardo Silva and the likely exit of Tiemoue Bakayoko.
Real Madrid and Man United are not directly involved.
Perez said Madrid were not looking to replace Navas or deputy Kiko Casilla. And trying to convince F. Perez to sell him.
"And neither have we made any offers for anyone".
- Tillerson Cancels Mexico Trip to Focus on Resolving Qatar Crisis
- Trump breaks campaign promise to deport Dreamers
- Trump tweet appears to confirm investigation
- Oregon Becomes First State To Allow Third Gender Option On Driver ID
- BJP wooing dalits via Kovind: Shiv Sena
- Australia suspends air strikes in Syria after US downing of Syrian jet
- Apple Now Allows Users to Tip with In-App Purchases
- Public Protector must release Gupta reports
- Scalise on the mend, now in 'serious' condition
- Summer solstice makes Wednesday the brightest day of the year in Richmond