There have been many rumored or suggested boxer versus MMA fighter bouts over the years, including Anderson Silva vs. Roy Jones, Stipe Miocic vs. Anthony Joshua and a host of others. "I'm more experienced. That fight motivated me".
Oscar De La Hoya when questioned about the Mayweather vs McGregor "exhibition" fight.
"This fight is the real fight, the middleweight fight that the fans have been clamoring for for a long time". Usually, Mayweather doesn't take a beating in the ring, and he's never been knocked out.
Mayweather-McGregor takes place at Las Vegas' T-Mobile Arena on August 26. Starting the night of February 25th 1964, when I saw Cassius Clay for the first time in my life on the 6:00 PM news, two-months shy of my 6th birthday, I've been obsessed with the sport of boxing and have adamantly followed it from every aspect.
When it comes to big fight atmospheres Ricky Hatton knows more than most.
Trump mocks Democratic leaders Pelosi and Schumer
But after the stinging defeats in SC and Georgia , Democrats and liberal pressure groups are searching for what went wrong. The special elections have been held in Kansas, Montana, Georgia and SC , districts that are heavily conservative.
Mayweather will aim to take his record to an untouchable level with one more win.
"There's a saying, you know, first things first", Alvarez told a small group of reporters through a translator Tuesday night in Manhattan. I certainly don't! Floyd has been too shrewd for his entire 21-year professional career.
"Can a world class boxer, probably the best ever, can he stand in the ring with an MMA guy and can that MMA guy bring his striking skills up to the level of someone, like say, a Floyd Mayweather?".
'I like everything about Conor but I have to be honest... If the 40-year-old superstar chooses to keep boxing after fighting Conor McGregor, an early-May return would be likely. It's no different. I think there is an interest level there. I would beat him easy in my sport.
If you think there's a chance in the world Conor McGregor leaves the ring victorious, then you must be insane.
- Rodman begins sightseeing on NKorea trip he hopes opens door
- National Football League suspends former Browns bust Justin Gilbert for a year
- Summer solstice makes Wednesday the brightest day of the year in Richmond
- Spanish state prosecutor accuses Jose Mourinho of tax fraud
- Oregon Becomes First State To Allow Third Gender Option On Driver ID
- China, Russia should enhance ties: Chinese president
- Search for escaped inmates expanding as it enters 3rd day
- Haley: 'President Trump believes the climate is changing'
- Justices say law on offensive trademarks is unconstitutional
- About 4000 more US troops to go to Afghanistan