Damn. We were all hoping the veil would slip but Fabinho knows what he's doing, especially after commenting directly on the United rumours only the day before where he said he'd like to play under Jose Mourinho and openly admitted an offer would be tempting.
The Brazilian is one of several Monaco players being chased by some of Europe's biggest clubs after their title heroics in France last season with Inter Milan and Real Madrid also believed to be keen on the 23-year-old.
Fabinho is reported to be close to joining Man Utd for a transfer fee in the region of € 40 million.
South Sudan's displaced see little chance of peace
By sheer numbers, Turkey hosts the largest number of refugees (2.9 million) followed by Pakistan (1.4 mln) and Lebanon (1 mln). Uganda, which host almost half of the displaced South Sudanese, has been praised for having an accommodative refugee policy.
"It's a tempting invitation", he told Esporte Interativo. "I would first talk to my agent, Monaco too, to decide everything right, but it's a great club, sure enough, I would think well about it".
He thinks that the club also need to bring in new players, who will help the side and hopes they have the same affect as the transfers did this time previous year, leading United to three trophies.
Fabinho's versatility is also something which attracts Mourinho given that he can also act as cover for Antonio Valencia at right-back, having starred in Monaco's Ligue 1-winning side who also shocked the rest of Europe to reach the Champions League semi-finals.
According to renowned Italian source Corriere dello Sport, the 23-year-old Brazilain global is getting closer to signing for the Red Devils after Monaco agreed a fee worth 40 million euros ($45million) with the British side.
- World Elder Abuse Awareness Month
- Seven crew members missing after Navy destroyer collides with ship
- Germany fightback against exciting Chile
- Spanish state prosecutor accuses Jose Mourinho of tax fraud
- Triple H Invites Floyd Mayweather, Conor McGregor to Appear on WWE Raw
- Scalise on the mend, now in 'serious' condition
- Ronaldo summoned to court, Mourinho accused of tax fraud
- NHL, adidas unveil new uniforms - and they killed off Johnny Canuck
- India lose to Malaysia, to play Pakistan again
- Public Protector must release Gupta reports