Wright-Patterson Air Force Base sent a crash team and heavy rescue crew to the scene.
Staff Sgt. Tabatha McCarthy with the Air Force Thunderbirds public relations office says There was a "mishap" while a plane was on the ground.
'Upon landing there was a mishap at the Dayton International Airport with an F-16D Fighting Falcon at approximately 12:20pm.
Several emergency vehicles are on scene.
Their conditions were not known and it was not immediately clear what caused the incident, according to NBC affiliate WDTN.
World Elder Abuse Awareness Month
Thursday is World Elder Abuse Awareness Day , bringing to light the constant scams and mistreatment seniors face. Minister for the Ageing Tanya Davies has urged the community not to be silent on elder abuse .
One of the famed Air Force Thunderbirds that was practicing for an air show at an airport in OH had a "mishap upon landing", Friday, Fox News can confirm.
The pilot, his passenger and a tactical aircraft maintainer were all taken to a hospital for treatment.
Various news outlets report that the F-16 was landing when a gust of wind flipped it over.
The most important part of this story is that the pilots seem to be doing well.
A decision on whether to go forward with plans for the show in Dayton on Saturday has not been made. No fuel leaks or injuries have been reported.
- Trump breaks campaign promise to deport Dreamers
- UT alumnus working for Rep. Roger Williams injured in shooting
- Severe storm warning issued for SW Crawford County
- Australia suspends air strikes in Syria after US downing of Syrian jet
- BJP wooing dalits via Kovind: Shiv Sena
- Triple H Invites Floyd Mayweather, Conor McGregor to Appear on WWE Raw
- Seven crew members missing after Navy destroyer collides with ship
- Walmart to acquire men's clothier Bonobos for $310M
- Public Protector must release Gupta reports
- Oregon Becomes First State To Allow Third Gender Option On Driver ID