Fakhae Zaman went onto score a century in Pakistan's 1'80-run victory.
The right-arm fast bowler took to Twitter and slammed the authorities for mocking him publically. Jaipur traffic police chose to put up a massive billboard with the image of Bumrah overstepping the crease while bowling to remind motorists of the importance of not crossing the line. The image did draw laughs and smiles from many on social but Bumrah wasn't one of them.
"@traffic_jpr But don't worry I won't make fun of the mistakes which you guys make at your work because I believe humans can make mistakes", the pacer posted on his Twitter account.
Nancy Pelosi Insists She Won't Step Down As Democratic House Minority Leader
Whilst there may be Democrats in the House plotting to oust Pelosi, that doesn't mean there's any clear successor to her. They also lost in Manhattan, Hollywood and Marin County, Calif., where all the donor money they blew on Ossoff came from.
In the picture shows Bumrah's no-ball, hastening the Indian team's failure. Soon after these tweets, senior police officers of Jaipur police commissionerate had a meeting and decided sto respond to bowler's resentment in a positive manner.
The Jaipur traffic police apologized to the cricketer and have made a decision to take down the hoarding.
Jasprit Bumrah was not pleased with Jaipur traffic police advertisement.
In repose, the Jaipur Traffic Police apologized to the cricketer.
- Fabinho tempted by Manchester United move
- Walmart to acquire men's clothier Bonobos for $310M
- Glastonbury crowds set to give Jeremy Corbyn rock star welcome
- Germany fightback against exciting Chile
- Angel Di Maria agrees to deal in Spain tax fraud case
- Public Protector must release Gupta reports
- NHL, adidas unveil new uniforms - and they killed off Johnny Canuck
- Military plane flips on its top at Dayton Air Show
- Trump tweet appears to confirm investigation
- Ronaldo summoned to court, Mourinho accused of tax fraud