In April 2017, BET International launched The New Edition Story, a three-part miniseries that was also BET's first scripted music-focused program. If seeing the "Saturday Night Live" and "Ghostbusters" actress onstage doesn't entice you, maybe the list of expected A-listers will. Mary J. Blige, French Montana, Chris Brown, Lil Wayne, Bruno Mars, DJ Khaled, Big Sean and others are set to perform during the ceremony. The 24K Magic singer will open the award show with a performance. "I will not be announcing any of the winners, so let's hope I will not be in a situation" like Faye Dunaway and Warren Beatty's La La Land/Moonlight mix-up", she said during the conference call.
Awards season is a wonderful time of the year.
Beyoncé goes into the competition with a leading seven nominations. Bruno Mars follows with five nominations. Also, "Amazulu" hitmaker Amanda Black and Tanzanian performer Ray Vanny are nominated for Viewer's Choice Award "Best International Act", in conjunction with performers from the UK, South Korea, Canada, Australia and Jamaica.
Justices say law on offensive trademarks is unconstitutional
Justice Neil Gorsuch joined the court after arguments were heard in the case and did not participate in Monday's decision. Alito also said trademarks are not immune from First Amendment protection as part of a government program or subsidy.
The main event will be held at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles, United States of America, and will be hosted by comedian Leslie Jones.
The group is set to be honored with a Lifetime Achievement Award and BET is sure to have something in store to delight fans.
- Severe storm warning issued for SW Crawford County
- Triple H Invites Floyd Mayweather, Conor McGregor to Appear on WWE Raw
- National Football League suspends former Browns bust Justin Gilbert for a year
- BJP wooing dalits via Kovind: Shiv Sena
- Public Protector must release Gupta reports
- Military plane flips on its top at Dayton Air Show
- NHL, adidas unveil new uniforms - and they killed off Johnny Canuck
- Scalise on the mend, now in 'serious' condition
- Trump tweet appears to confirm investigation
- London fire manslaughter charges tipped